All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello...friends?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello my names Jolly_lord_reed but people just call me jolly. This is my second forum and my first introduction. (don't mean to sound too formal just not used to introducing myself). Let's see...what else can I say? Oh, I'm a were-bear by the way and unlike most people I'll actually let you kill me if it makes you happy :) No worries I always come back, though I'm not exactly sure how...neither is anyone else...they just accept it as a norm I guess :) Anywho, I was looking for a site that I can waste my endless stores of free time on and I stumbled on here. I hope we can get along *bow*

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello...friends?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to the site Jolly xD I happen to be an Evil Elvish Queen, however I am still on my way to becoming evil. I think you will fit in great with our odd, crazy, wierd, and yet totally epic family here at Creative Freedom xD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm 

I just joined yesterday, but I'm going to pretend that I'm an established member here, and concur with the above posting. :P Well, let's see, you've got:

Free time: Check.

Experience: Check.

A Username With Underscores: Check.

Sounds like you're ready to pass through the gate, sir.

You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

"Creep" - Radiohead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello Jolly. I am Mercy (short for Mercury). You will enjoy your time here and soon become addicted. I am nothing too special. (Vampire). Anyways. Welcome to our home. If you ever have a question or just want to chat shoot me a PM and I'll surely reply back. *curtesys.* (sorry if I didn't spell that right, my phone doesn't have spell check.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! You have surely stumbled across the right place in which to spend your free time, though you will realize soon that it will surely not be a waste of time! We are a fun, crazy, and welcoming group of people who like to have a good time and hang with one another. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and make this your new home online home. If you need anything, just let me or any other member know as we are more then willing to help out.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 am 

I have a question about the Alternate World (IRC) What is that exactly and how does it work?

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

It took a few questions for me to figure that out.

Alternate world is where you can be your IRC self(What you go by in online chat boxes)

For example I have Zavyr as a username in the chat box and since I see him as a shadow that is what he is in Alternate world.

As I'm not very good at describing things I do know where you can learn more.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=33

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*runs in*

Hm..... I get sick and all the sudden we have a bunch of new people! Dang! Oh well Welcome to CF! I can see the other members are helping you out. :D Well I am Phantom.... I am an odd person which if you hang out long enough you will learn real soon. :P

Lady_BlackWolf is the best person to ask about the IRC seeing as it is her creation. :D

Have fun around here and I look forward to seeing you around!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Well you may have been searching for a place to "waste" your time and stories on but i assure you my friend nothing gets wasted here :)

Welcome to our wonderful RP world! Please enjoy your time here and remember to keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Thank you

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"