All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ohai ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ohai! ^^ Um, I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm not too good at introductions. T_T

XB I'm happy to be here. My friend Amaroq told me about this =] Seems like a pretty cool place, I just hope that I fit in pretty well here, haha. ^^

Well, just glad to be here, and hope I stay here for awhile and I hope to rp with you guys real soon! =D

I love you baby. I'm Emotionally Unstable without you... 7/21/2010

Talk to me about anything. :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ohai ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I am glad that the word is getting out about us and people are finding their way to us by whatever means. Please take a look around the place to get a feel for how we do things here and if you need anything please just let us know.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 am 

Thank you! ^^ I'll let you know if I have any comments, questions, or concerns that can't be answered in the FAQs. =]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hey!

Welcome to CF I am sure you will fit in just fine here! :D I am Phantom the local..... well I am actually trying to figure out what I am.... hm..... that may be a problem in the future when I have to fill out a job application or anything else. Hm............ that would be a problem yes..... I guess I should figure out what I am. :P

Alright enough with my deranged ramblings! We here at CF are a crazy (as you can tell) insane/totally awesome bunch! We have fun and make some of the best RPs in the known world! At least that is what I have seen. :D

Just watch out for the zombies and soul stealers. Don't mind Lady Blackwolf's reaper he only takes bad people. :D So I don't think you will have to worry about that. But there are others who would like your soul. Oh and please do not sign anything in blood...... you would not believe how ugly and messy things get! :P

Welcome welcome and I look forward to seeing you around!

Sorry about being late in welcoming..... been rather busy. meh. Oh and if you just want to chat feel free to PM me!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am 

Don't mind the late welcoming in the least! ^^ Thanks for warning me about. Last forum it was poisoned cookies! Haha! Soul stealers...Guess I gotta go buy that soul lock now... I just need to find that keeeey.. Lol.

I will take you up on your offer on that Phantom. Thanks! :D