All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Professionally Creative
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

A door is heard to open as a man of tall height, ranging from 6'1 to 6'3 enters a dark room. A white jacket is snug around his fit frame, a black button-up shirt underneath it, a few buttons lose and showing skin on his torso here and there. Paintbrushes align his jackets front pocket showing a skill that the man may have. Semi-tight slacks of charcoal color are fitted on his muscular legs, the same strain of fabric showing in his jacket's arms as well. Pushing a set of rimless glasses closer to his eyes, he pulls a metal chair out gently, the sound of metal on tile sneaking into the air. The sound of heels could be heard as he walks to the chair's seat and sits down upon the metal chair, his white leather shoes revealing themselves in the process. Looking up a little, his eyes of sea-foam green penetrate the shadows around him, his dark gray hair feathers out around his head, length being almost mid shoulder length. His skin looks a little weathered and his odd smile shows confidence. He speaks in a smooth, deep tone, full of passion it seems and masculinity.

"I'm sure you are wondering who I am. Although I am not one to talk much, I will let you in on some basic info about me. The name is: Munashii Ayasturi. I am in my late twenties and wondering around cities, villages, towns of sorts in hopes of finding a new vicinity to place myself. Painting is something I love with a passion while music through strings is so invigorating to my senses. My past is a little bit of blur to me, school being much of a nu-sense to my easily bored mind. Ones could say I'm a drop out but in my mind I had already graduated. Head of my class actually." He smiles once more and stands up from the chair.

"Many people know of me, but most know nothing about me. Some like to say that I am like the wind coming to and fro freely without a cause but always willing to find one. Talented is what I am most, my hand shows strokes of gratitude and forgiveness of mistakes, but most importantly it shows character. That is what I portray on the canvas I know as life."

He lowers his head and sighs soon to bring it up to even level.

"If you care to learn more about me I would be gladly to chat. New people are always fascinating to me...", he smiles once more.

(( OOC: I hope to meet many characters on here and share a great roleplay experience with others. Let the imaginations start walking :3 ))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*appears in a column of fire and smoke*
*darkness surrounds the man and alls that can be seen is a silver mask*

Greetings! And welcome to CF.

*the Phantom looks the newcomer over and ponders for a moment*

"Well you have come to the right place to meet some characters! We here at CF are an odd bunch but we have a lot of fun together. While some may call us crazy and insane..... which we might be actually. You will get used to us though! Once you start hanging around us you can't leave! So make yourself at home cause I am sure your stay will be of long standing."

*The phantom nods his head and looks around*

"Others should be here soon to greet you as well. As for me I shall be off but I am not far away! If you ever have need of some help feel free to ask and if you just want to chat you can PM me*

*the Phantom makes a slight bow as the shadows cover him and a small flame falls to the ground where he had been standing*

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:49 am 

The man watches as the 'Phantom' appears in front of him, his knowledge of this person not apparent.

"I see. Well I do hope that this place brings my insanity to a sane position. I am liking what I see here so I hope to find out more with time. Thanks...", he says with a nod.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

*Mercy falls to the ground from somewhere above her dark red hair a stressful mess. She looks up to where she fell from and yells sounding a bit out of patience*

"Really?! Is it that necessary to drop me on my ass?"

*Mercy looks over after spotting the newcomer in her peripherals. She quickly stands up and straightens out her clothes then scans the man with her forest green eyes. When she speaks it melodic and soft, almost as if she were singing a lullaby*

"Hello sir. My name is Mercury, but some call me Mercy. It is nice to have you here. I am sorry for yelling like that in front of you, my pet thinks its funny to drop me at my destinations. Anyways I am glad that you have made it to us and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I do give caution to what you wear, we have quite a handful of wolves here and they love to pounce on the new people."

*Mercy scans him one more time noticing the paint brushes and that his clothes seem to fit him perfectly. She brushes a strand of her cherry red hair from her face and begins to speak again*

"You'll do just fine her. I hope you enjoy your stay. And if you need anything don't hesitate to call on me. I would be glad to help.

*Mercy whistles loudly and soon following is the sound of beating wings. A beautiful griffin lands by Mercy and she hops on. The magnificent beast pushes off the ground tearing up some of the tile and takes flight. A part of the ceiling parts open letting the creature and its master out to the dark night sky*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

The door opens slowly, almost lazily, as a woman walks her eyes cast down to the book she held in her hands the large skull candy DJ grade headphones about her head blaring out music. She seems to be moving to the beat of whatever music she was listening to, it appears she is unaware of your presence though she goes and takes a seat opposite you though her eyes have yet to leave the book; even as she took the seat. A hand raises up to turn a page, the partial silence continues till at last she smiles marking her place in the book before closing it and shutting off the music. The smile remains on her lips as she looks up at you, seeming to exam you for a moment before she extends her hand.

"Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom. I am glad to see that you made it here without too much difficulty. You seem to getting yourself settled in just fine, no marks, bruising or trauma that I can see. Good, good. Hmm well I think that this newly form arrangement will work out to the benefit of both of us, you appear to be a perfect fit for all that goes on here" she nods and stands, the music is switched on again. "Should you need anything though please just let me know" gives one last smile and then nods again before leaving the room through the door in which she entered. The book she was reading left on her chair, seemingly by accident though the title surly catches your attention.

"How to Serve People" the cover art of a chef in a kitchen tending to a large stew pot seems old, warn and faded. As she slips out the door you catch glimpse of a long wolf like tail which one could have sworn was not there when she entered. The look she gives you from across her shoulder could be classified as eerie at best, her eyes glowing a faint gold, the faintest hint of fangs now evident in her smile.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

A voice echos through the area as a the newcomer's shadow comes to life in a different form.

"Shall the shadows welcome you to this place where many creatures dwell. If you require a name you will only hear Zavyr."

Says the shadow as he catches a hat that fell out of thin air, and puts it on.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894