All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An Introduction!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there. I'm Leo, and I've been writing and roleplaying for ten years now. (I turned 23 in January.) I joined because this site looks interesting, and I love how compassionate they are to roleplayers--- as long as we have fun and stay safe, that's all that matters. I'm glad to be here. In the meantime, I'll be looking around. I'm also a grad student, so I may be slower than usual.

Have a great day, and happy roleplaying!
-Leo

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: An Introduction!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:12 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey Leo, and welcome to Creative Freedom RPG! I'm Muse, one of the friendly neighborhood mods lurking about the site.

It's great to have another veteran roleplayer joining us! I started around when I was 12 or 13 too; it seems to be a good age bracket to get the creative juices flowing without obstruction (like grad school, for instance - what's your area of study?). Granted that you've obviously been around the proverbial rp block, I'll skip the spiel and just refer you to a handful of helpful links down in my signature below. It's all pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me or another staff member and we'll be happy to help. :] You can usually find at least one of us hanging out in the chat room in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, but a message does it just the same.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you on the boards, and good luck with the remainder of your semester!

-Muse

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace