All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Greetings and salutations, fellow spinners of fables and tales!

I've been exploring the (rather unexpectedly) expansive array of roleplaying forums and landed on this little gem. I'm already looking forward to all the new friends and roleplays I'll be making here and hope to get to know you all quite well. All little about me, I suppose, according to the forums listed here I would consider myself an Alpha level roleplayer with over a decade of roleplaying experience under my belt and much more as a general writer. My main love is the fantasy genre, but I've become particularly fond of fandom roleplays lately and have been trying very hard to find folks interested in Legend of Zelda specifically. Anyone interested is encouraged to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, feel free to chat me up. :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello Lucien! Love the name! Also really great introduction!

I am Yue, a Mentor on this site so I'm here to give you a warm welcome and let you know that if you ever have any questions feel free to reach out and ask! You're also welcome to reach out to me partner in crime @Asterous who I call Aster. They are also usually around to answer questions as well and is very easily roped into any and all roleplays.

Before you jump head first into the site, just wanted to make sure you've had a read over the Board Rules and do let me know if you have any questions about it!

Other then that, go forth! Make awesome friends! Have a blast!

Happy writing!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yue wrote:

Hello Lucien! Love the name! Also really great introduction!

I am Yue, a Mentor on this site so I'm here to give you a warm welcome and let you know that if you ever have any questions feel free to reach out and ask! You're also welcome to reach out to me partner in crime @Asterous who I call Aster. They are also usually around to answer questions as well and is very easily roped into any and all roleplays.

Before you jump head first into the site, just wanted to make sure you've had a read over the Board Rules and do let me know if you have any questions about it!

Other then that, go forth! Make awesome friends! Have a blast!

Happy writing!

Thanks Yue! Any fan of Winter Soldier and Lucifer is okay in my book! >_<d I'll be sure to look that over.