All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello there!
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 2:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone!

My name is Audiju but please feel free to either say Audi, Ju, or whatever nickname if we become close enough for you to want to make one.
I am a female in my 20s- soon to be finished college.
I've spent a few years doing roleplay (since teenage years) and unfortunately had an experience that made roleplaying something that faded. I'm back now and would love to back into the swing of things!

I love long term-rps and have a preference of slice of life though I'm up for anything.

I hope to make new connections here!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello there!
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:44 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm not Scott...unless you or anyone else want to call me Scott, then I can be Scott. Anyway...

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Audi! =D

We're glad to have you aboard! I hope you find everything you need to get back into the swing of things! There are a few people around who like Slice of Life roleplays, so I'm sure you'll find something. Though we would also love to see what ideas you bring as well!

But before you go wandering off like an unsupervised kid in a candy store, please take a read over the Rules if you haven't already. Nothing too intimidating, but should these or anything else raise any questions, don't hesitate one second to shoot me a PM, poke me in chat, shine the Bat Signal, or any other method of getting my attention you can think of. Of course, if I'm not around @Yue, the oh so lovely, always helpful, with her til the end of the line, partner in crime will gladly help out as well!

Business done. Now, mind if I ask what you're studying? I'm a student myself and always like hearing what others are looking into. But if you'd rather talk about roleplays, well, I'm all for that as well!

All in all, happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello there!
View Likes PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks for the welcome! :)
I studied English and elementary education.