All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello All!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, Dimples here!

Feel free to sit back while I introduce myself a bit, yes? Passes out popcorn

Even though I may be new to this site, I am not new to writing. I've had a passion for it for many years. I can't say I am the best but I have enough confidence that I won't disappoint my partner with my replies. A few of my favorite things to write is fantasy, romance, action and adventure. My least favorite would be sci-fi, apocalyptic, and horror.

I also enjoy random acts of creativity in any form. May that be music, art, or writing. Any and everything creative intrigues me. I'm always up to random song swapping or art recommendations!

Thank you and looking forward to getting started.

Dimples

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello All!
View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:52 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I will gladly accept the popcorn!

Welcome to CF, Dimples!

We're always happy to see people of all writing levels and experience join us! There's always something we can learn and teach, and what better place than a writing site? You'll find that we have a wide range of genres available and some yet to be discovered to suit all tastes and preferences. But! Before you go off into the wilderness, let me direct you to the handy, dandy Rules. Give those a read over and you're well on your way to fantastic lands, hidden treasures, blooming romances, and anything else your writing heart desires. Of course, any questions can be tossed my way, or in the direction of my partner of many names and wild titles, @Yue! We'd be happy to help in any way you need.

If you're looking for a place to put or see some art from other members, the Personal Works and Creations is the place to go! Feel free to browse and explore this and other areas of the site, dropping your own creative bits and pieces as you go.

All that said and done, I hope you find the place fitting for your writing needs and stick around for a good long time! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you for the warm welcome, Asterous!

I skimmed over the rules already but I will make sure I actually read them in detail before I go further!

Thank you for recommending a place to go for the arts! I will definitely check that out!

Looking forward to writing here.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:37 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome Dimples! Love the name.

I am Yue, a Mentor on this lovely site (who has slightly been absent due to life being life and all that jazz). If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me!

Aster's covered the most of it and already gave a warm welcoming so here is my short, but sweet, welcome to you and I hope you enjoy the site!