All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey there everyone! I have been on CF before long ago. Sadly my compuyer busted and I wasn’t really able to return. Now I am able to rejoin, but I lost my account info, and can’t seem to locate it via my email. So here I am with a completely different account. So if I bring up familiar characters, that is why.

Okay, now about myself. I am 33 year old female. I enjoy drawing, painting, and writing. I also love reading, k-pop, k-dramas, and anime.

Anyway, I am so happy to be back and write with all of you awesome folks.

Many Hugs,
PapeMoon
(I was known as Dusty Starr.)

~*~ Role Play Resume | Character Profiles | Plot Ideas ~*~

Last edited by PaperMoon on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Hello! Hello! And welcome back to CF! =D

Isn't technology the worst sometimes? I mean it's great and all...until it breaks and becomes the worst piece of scrap on the planet! But that's not the point.

We're glad to have you back even though we'd never met before this point, and I hope find yourself once more back at home. As always, before you go off on any adventures, be sure to give yourself a refresher and read over the Rules. Any questions, concerns, comments, quotations, gifs, stories, or cute animal pictures, be sure to direct any and all either my way, or in the general direction of @Yue, my partner in all sorts of crime, and who shares my love of silly titles and matching avatars. We're here to help, and happy to do so!

I hope there are still some familiar faces around for you to reconnect with, and many new ones for you to meet! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 pm 

Thanks so much for the kind welcome. Ugh... It sucks when computers break. They become such big parts of our lives, so it’s almost devistating when it is lost... I do see a few familiar faces, but not anymore than those, really. Maybe I need to dig a bit. XD Anyway, it’s nice to meet you Asterous. I’ll make sure to check out the rules and such. There are a few things I remember about the site, but I feel I forgot some. Questions are bound to come up. XD I have to try to gather my old characters and some new. We’ll see what happens. I’m so excited!!! X3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:42 pm 

Also I love @Yue ‘s profile and avitar. :3

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:20 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I'm flattered by your compliment, please send me more.

Haha! Hello! I am Yue, welcome back to Creative Freedom! Aster and I tend to have this silly thing where we match our profile theme together to be awesome peeps since we're partners in crime and all that. We may change it up soon again actually xD

Anyway! I hear you're a returning member, always glad to have those back. I know you probably remember a lot about the site but if you need a refresher on anything or have a question about something new I'm available!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:29 pm 

Hah hah!! I feel I’m going to love being back. I love the wit you two have. XD It’s fun that you both have matching themes. I think it’s really charming, especially when a new player is welcomed, you know. It’s great meeting @Yue . Ignore me... That was horrible. !uhh I should be taken out back and flogged for my crimes. XD

Anyway, I am so happy to be back! It has been far too long since I’ve role played in a good forum setting. I’m currently rereading all of thr tutorial stuff. I’ll message if confused. Thanks a bunch. XB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I vaguely remember you :)

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 am 

Sound of Silence wrote:
I vaguely remember you :)

Welcome back!

I also feel like we’ve met before. I’m trying to remember if we RPed together... We may have just chatted. Anyway, I friended you and maybe we can chat/discuss a plot together. It’s good to see uou again! :3

Thanks so much! !blush It’s great to be back.