All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I mainly plan on rping a bunch of my fandoms on here, but I might also try dipping my toes into creating an oc if I'm feeling a creative burst. Most of the stuff I'm into is either anime or video game related, though there are also some movies, books and tv shows mixed in as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi! Hey! Hello! How's it going? Nice to meet you! Welcome to CF!

Please excuse everything I may say now and in the near future, it's been a day!

But seriously, welcome to the site! We're glad to have you!

We are totally accepting of fandom roleplay, and OCs, and hybrids of the two, and...well, a lot of stuff. So! You shouldn't have too mcuh trouble fitting in with the rest of the bunch. That said, there are a few Rules to follow. Nothing too fancy or out of this world, but important nonetheless! Should these, or anything else around here raise any questions or concerns, don't hesitate one second to ask either myself in one of several modes of contact including chat, public chat, PM, smoke signals, magic, the Bat symbol... Or if for whatever reason I'm not around or incapable of answering your inquiries, @Yue is another great source of information and another amazing person to chat with (also happens to be the other half of Strike Team Delta so I may be a little biased)! Between the two of us, we should have just about all the bases covered.

Now we can get to the good stuff! I know you mentioned that most of your fandoms are anime and video game related, mixed with movies, books, and shows, but I'm curious about specifics. What would you say are your absolute favourite fandoms to roleplay and may possibly be bringing here?

I know, I rambled, I'm sorry. But once again, welcome and I hope you find your own place with us!

Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:10 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Yo! I'm Yue. Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I hope you're settling yourself in nicely and if you ever have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to reach out to me! Happy writing and hope to see you around.