All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hiiii! >:3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi! My name is Fernando and this is my first time on here! I love roleplaying as a wolf cause I think it's really fun, but that's just me. !blush I never have and never will take offense to bullying so you might as well not even try! I can't wait to make lots of friends and I've heard great things about this site so I hope they're true. Oh and if you all like being a wolf you should download Wolf Quest cause it's so awesome! Well anyways, I hope you like me and I hope you choose to be my friend instead of my enemy or something like that! Thanks! =D [/u] !red_heart

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hiiii! >:3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:11 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Enemies? Who wants to be an enemy when you can expand your cluster of friends instead!

Hey Fernando, and welcome to CF! =)

I can't say I've done too many wolf roleplays, but there's always a first time for everything! Here we've got all sorts of genres, and people of varied interests that I'm sure you'll find something to sink your teeth into!

That said, please take a read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated or over the top, but important nonetheless. Should these, or anything else for that matter stir up questions, comments, or concerns, please don't ever hesitate to contact either myself, or the lovely @Yue, the other half of Strike Team Delta! We'd be happy to assist, and accept funny gifs, cute animal photos, or even just some chatter as payment.

Now that business is out of the way...

I've heard of Wolf Quest, even seen some videos of others playing it, but never tried it myself. I also don't know if my computer could handle anymore, comics and movies take up most of my space XD

I hope the place lives up to what you've heard, and you choose to stick around and become part of the community! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hiiii! >:3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Oooh where did you hear all these amazing things about our site? Tell! I must thank whoever/whatever said these things and grant them with an almighty hug.

Welcome Fernando to Creative Freedom! I am Yue, the blue named member of the Strike Team Delta and Blue/Green Team! Better known as your humble mentor here to guide and help in whatever way I can!

If you ever have any questions about the site or roleplaying or have any concerns what so ever or just want someone to randomly chat with, I'm available for all of that and more!