All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello hello hello
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everybody!

My name is Austin and I'm RPing since I was 11 but I'm new to English RP forums, previously you could find me only on Polish ones. I'm studying in the UK for four years now but my English is still not perfect so I decided to come here and improve it by using it!

RPing is one of my favourite things to do. I'm a GM and I lead RPG for my friends pretty often. I know World of Darkness (old and new Vampire, new Werewolf) and Wolsung the best but mostly I'm leading in original settings based on my short stories. I'm studying Creative Writing so I'm writing a lot. I love writing and I wish that one day, I'll be able to write in English freely, just like in Polish. I'm writing mostly scripts (for film, theatre or games) so dialogues are my thing. Basically, I spend my whole high school in a theatre. I was writing, directing, acting and had lots of fun but sadly I finished high school and things became more complicated. Right now, I'm focusing on improving my drawing skills. Yes, I can draw (more or less) so while writing with me, you can expect that at some point I'm going to send you story's fanart.

I used to watch a lot of movies and TV shows, now I don't really have time for that. But I'm still watching Steven Universe! And I've seen the new She-Ra. And a few other things that I won't list here.

Thanks for having me!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello hello hello
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Look at all these new members joining! So many new roleplays! So many new plots! It's so exciting! =D

Welcome aboard, Austin!

So far you're English looks great! But it's still awesome to see people using something like roleplay to improve.

I can't really relate with the whole theatre aspect, having avoided any of that during high school, dreading drama class, and steering clear of any spotlights, but props to you for pursuing it! Tis not a skill I have. Now roleplay, that's a language I speak! And you mentioned writing together...I mean, if you're ever in need of someone to write with, I'm sure I could add another story or two to my list (please!).

But before I get ahead of myself, Rules, love them or hate them, they're a good thing to have around. A read over these should get you more or less on the right track, but any questions you may have either now or later down the line, don't hesitate to ask either myself, or @Yue, the resident Mentor, the peanut butter to my jelly or was it the other way around?, and holder of many other weird titles we've given each other. We're here to help, and happy to do so!

I should probably ask what sorts of genres you like to write, though I'm sure you'll find someone, or a few someones around here with some interest in nearly anything!

Here's to many roleplays! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello hello hello
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:18 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

STEVEN UNIVERSE! (Sings the opening horribly.)

Welcome to Creative Freedom! I'm really excited to have you join our site! Especially when it's to better your skills, I always love doing that and love people who do that. It's awesome. You're awesome. We also just love new people as you can tell ^

Anyway, I am Yue, the jelly to Aster's peanut butter (I actually don't remember if it was the other way around or not but I like Jelly). Soon to be Strike Team once I update my profile. If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I like questions. A lot. I get really excited when I have a question to answer so please do ask. Please. Pretty please.

Ahem. So if you have any questions, concerns, or need a random person to chat with, I'm available!

Also: