All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am MadylineRose, or Mady! I'm a working mother of two who is also going to school, so I figured that roleplay was the creative outlet I should use to fill my (nonexistent) spare time!

In all seriousness though, I've been getting incredibly stressed with my hectic life, and roleplay took the back burner, but I'm ready to get back into it! Sadly, during my hiatus the site I use to play on has since closed so here I am!

This site looks quite nice, though it seems it'll take some practice to learn navigation, but I'm psyched to be back in the game and can't wait to start again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:40 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello Mady! Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I know quite well about having a hectic life and having to put roleplaying on a back burner. I found this site to be a great place to get back into it so I hope it works the same for you!

I should also introduce myself... haha! I'm Yue! I'm a Mentor on this site, and that pretty much means I'm here to help in whatever way I can, including helping you learn to navigate the site if need be ;) (I had that trouble too, so I know what you mean.) Pretty much, if you ever have any questions or concerns about the site, its members, or roleplaying in general I'm here to help! Whether it's where to start, what clicking this button here would do (I promise it will not bring destruction to all the world if you accidentally click it... maybe), how to find an RP partner, how to join an RP, how do enjoy the fun little games in the arcade (they are actually fun to play), or really anything about the site and roleplaying in general.

I'll even be glad to help create a roleplay with you! (I love doing that!)

Anywaaaaay, to set you off on the right path before diving in I would suggest looking over the site rules here (if you haven't already): http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24

Also if I am for some unknwon reason unavailable (which will be weird since I have all the free time in the world right now) there is my lovely assistant partner in crime and other half of The Blue/Green Team and Captain Marvel Team @Asterous who is all too willing to help. But be warned. They are addicted to roleplaying and will suck you into a roleplay one way or another. (They've had like 60 RPs going at once. I tried to start an intervention but it's like candy to them. And they like candy too.)

Enough of my forcefull silliness. Just to repeat myself for the fun of it though, if you ever do have any questions please reach out! :) I love questions and I am always willing to help in anyway I can. Welcome again to Creative Freedom and explore to your hearts content!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:55 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

PS: (Because I just saw it). I love your profile picture. =D

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Thank you for the welcome! If I have any questions I will be sure to reach out to you. :) I will start browsing the pages and see what's what!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:47 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And flopping in for duty, one Aster! =D

Yue's done the introductory stuff and welcomed you into the crew, so I won't pull out my own speech...let me just put these cards away.

But welcome nonetheless! It's great to have you hear and as has been said, I'd love to help you out if need be! I'm a little in and out right now what with the half a million things I need to get done with school, but I'm easily distracted and a master procrastinator, so that shouldn't stop me from being around here somewhere at some point. And now that I've rambled enough...

I shall defend my not addiction of more than 60 RPs now thank you very much! I absolutely would love to start a roleplay with you if you wanted! I'm not picky, so if you send me your ideas, there's a good chance we can get something sorted! And candy is amazing and pure Aster fuel!

All that said and done, I hope you find plenty of stories to keep you writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon