All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New here!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone! I'm Schala, a 20-something lady who loves to write and RP but doesn't get to do nearly enough of either! I'm trying to find a couple of nice places to settle in and have some fun, now that I have the time to do so. I'm hardly new to this, but it's been a while!

This place seems nice and cozy and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

I'll see you around! I've never been very good at introductions.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: New here!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:36 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Gasp! I'm a 20-something who likes to write and RP too! =)

Welcome to CF, Schala! We're glad to have you join us as new faces...err, members...are always great to have around! I'm Asterous, one of the Mentors alongside my fellow blue clad, multiple title bearing, partner in crime, @Yue! We're here to help you out with any site directing, roleplay starting, chatterboxing you may need! We also accept donations of cute animals, and funny stories.

That said, before you start your epic adventure, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. Should these, or anything else for that matter, raise any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of us and we'll get you back on track! Another fun, but not entirely mandatory link, is the Member Listings! Here you'll find some idea of what people are interested in here without having to ask, though we still encourage getting out there and getting to know people too.

I hope all that sets you up for a good start, and I hope you find this place meets and even surpasses your expectations! Now go on, get out there, and begin the RP hoarding! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace