All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, my name is Kali but you can call me Kal. I'm not much for introducing myself like this so, if you'd like to get to know me feel free to message me and ask anything you'd like. I am not entirely new here, I've merely been absent for a few years. Recently I've decided to come back due to having some free time open up. I've wanted to get back to writing, so here I am. :)
If you'd like to start up a role-play / short story with me let me know and I'd be happy to collaborate with you.

Hope y'all have a good day!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:02 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hi Kali! Welcome back to Creative Freedom!

Glad to have any returning member any day! You may remember most of the time and how in functions, but in case you need a reminder i wanted to let you know that I'm a Mentor on this site, my name is Yue by the way, and that pretty much means I am you're wikipedia to this site! If you have any questions, I have the answers!

Also just as a reminder as well, go ahead and familiarize yourself with the Board Rules and let me know if you have any questions!

If anything else, enjoy the site and welcome back again. It's really nice to see returning member intros :D always lifts my spirits!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And by Hogwarts I total mean CF.

Welcome back Kal-El! I had to, I'm sorry ^_^.

Anywho, as Yue said, it's great to have returning members! If you need anything, want to plot, looking for someone to chat with, I'll also throw my hat in the ring!

All the best collecting roleplays and writing partners!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon