All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hai there! .^_^.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hellllloooooooo. I wish I could say I were interesting enough but I'm never sure what to write in these things! I have been roleplaying for many many years. At least 15.

My favorite things to roleplay are Sci-fi (Mainly Star Wars), supernatural (vampires, werewolves and such) and historical stories. I'm actually currently looking for Star Wars writers too.

I am really hoping to make this my new roleplay home. I've been searching for weeks for a decent website that I could roleplay on and meet others who enjoy roleplaying as much as I do!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hai there! .^_^.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:41 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I could be on all day but as soon as I disappear ... an intro!

Welcome to CF, where you'll find all manners of things, people, and well...roleplays!

I can assure you that of those three things you listed, we've got them, and we're not afraid to have more! The Member Listings are a great place to see who all you might entice into a plot, or even just to see what sorts of things people are interested in. Feel free to browse through as many or as few as you'd like, and even make one of your own! No fancy graphics necessary. The chat is also a good place to meet and greet people and see who may be interested.

But let's rewind a bit...

Before you go off and being the great roleplay hoarding, please be sure to give the good ol' Rules. Should these, or anything else for that matter, raise any questions, concerns, comments, or you just want to say hi, my inbox and chat are always open to you! As well, @Yue, my partner in crime and holder of many other bizarre and made up titles, is also here for your assistance!

All that said and done, I love, love, love to roleplay so if you post any sort of interest checks, know I'll probably be taking a look!

Anywho, happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace