All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Her Introduction
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone. My name is her. I come from another roleplaying site, but am definitely not new to writing. I've been doing so for about 13 years. Roleplaying for about 8. I like writing about the dark, taboo stuff and mix it all up into a fantastic romantic concoction. I just wanted to meet a few people and see how everything feels here. Thanks for stopping by c:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Her Introduction
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:50 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Her...what an interesting username...

Welcome to CF! Where interesting only begins to describe what goes on here on a good day.

I've seen a few people who are big on romance and romantic themes, so you're not along in that at all! However, before you go off to find the perfect story, please be sure to read over the Rules. Nothing to complicated or out of the question, but should they raise any questions, or you already have some, don't hesitate to contact either myself or the other half of the daring blue duo, @Yue! We'd be happy to help you in whatever way we can!

I hope you find this place to your satisfaction, meet more than a few people, and settle into the site quite well! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace