All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:31 pm 

Really Bored and Looking to RP my Ghostbusters Plot, If any one is interested, Hit me up!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey There! 32M from FL. Been RPing for YEARS now! Prob since the Early to Mid Days of AOL and AOL chat! If any one is old enough here and had AOL, well theyll remember Rhy'Din! Anyway, I have RPed all sorts of things such as Vampires, Assassins, Cops, Mafia, Alien and Modern Day! Lately though, Ive been Rping Modern day but ive been really wanting to Start a Ghostbusters Type RP! This would include All 3 Movies plus the Video game that was based in 1991! I dunno, Not many people are into it but Maybe some one here would be! Any way, Feel free to hit me Up and Maybe we can get something going! BTW I do have Discord!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello there and welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am Yue, one of the Mentors on this site along with my good friend and partner in crime @Asterous and we're here to help you in however way we can with any questions you may have about the site or roleplaying!

Before getting into any of that, though make sure you have a read over the Board Rules and do let me know if you have any questions!

Other then that, I hope you enjoy the site and your Ghostbuster RP idea sounds really awesome! I'm sure there will be plenty who are interested!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:37 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi there! I remember AOL, but I mostly just used the chat rooms to... well... chat back then. XD I did use messenger to role-play with friends I knew though. Anyways, welcome to CF! Enjoy your stay! =D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!