All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Intro
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello Roleplayer/s!!! My name is ——————, but you all can just call me Nara! It’s a pleasure to meet you! I have been roleplaying for about 5 and a half years now.

I rp horror, gore, drama, fantasy, supernatural, comedy, anime, suspense, and slice of life. I’m also a real sucker for cute romance and shiz. I can rp as any gender. I usually use OC characters or partial canon (the best way I can describe it), but there are some exceptions. I also do a lot of side characters. I rp mostly OC worlds, Undertale, Undertale AUs, and a handful of animes. For length I do multi para, one Liner, para, and semi.

I don’t mind if you’re not super good at English, I understand it’s not everyone’s first language. But I have to at least be able to understand relatively clearly. It can get frustrating trying to decipher somethings.

I live in the area of the pacific time zone, just so you know. I don’t care what time zone you’re in, just be aware that our times may be different, there for affecting our rp or chatting.

(WARNING) My personality, actions, and attitude have a habit of changing randomly. Though it most often won’t affect rps.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: My Intro
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:26 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am Yue, one of the Mentors along with @Asterous my trusty side kick my partner in crime! We are here to welcome you and let you know that we're here for anything that you need and answer any and all questions about the site or roleplaying!

Before jumping head first into the site, wanted to remind you to make sure you take a look at the Board Rules and do let us know if you have any questions.

Other then that, I hope you enjoy the site and don't be afraid to say hello!

PS I'm also a sucker for romance and I'm curious what animes you're interested in!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:03 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to CF, ——————!

Enjoy your stay :)

Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Asterous reporting for duty!

Hey! Hi! Hello! Welcome to CF Nara!

Yue's covered the basics, as partners do (sidekick my foot! XD), so I won't subject you to the same spiel twice. I will however, point out another useful link. The Member Listings, a great place for finding writing partners, or just feeling out the waters for potential ideas.

Looking at what you've listed, I'm sure you'll find plenty of roleplays and roleplayers to go on endless adventures with.

My inbox and private chat are always open for any questions, chatting, or gifs you ever wish to share!

Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon