All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Helooo~
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi! I'm new (obvs) but I'm not new to RPG, I used to be really addicted to it but life got in the way and I had to stop. I've chosen this site to get back into it cause it's different, in a good way, from all the other sites I've been on. :)
I hope to enjoy my time here and get to know the community!
Thanks for welcoming me =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Helooo~
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Helooo right back at you! And welcome to CF, where your roleplay addiction will be strongly encouraged!

We've got quite the community for you to get to know! From the friendly lurkers, to those who will pounce on you the first chance they get, we've got you and your roleplay needs covered! The Member Listings can give you some idea of what to expect on the roleplay side of things, so feel free to browse those to your heart's content.

Here's the Rules to take a read over, and familiarize yourself with. Should these, anything, or anyone raise any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or the other blue clad Mentor or many assorted and self-appointed titles, @Yue. We're here to help you out and get you back on the right path...wherever that may be.

Anything else, we'd be happy to listen! Should that be a crazy experience you've had, roleplay ideas, or even just to share some fun gifs, we promise not to bite or at least I don't. Jump into the chat if you're up for it, there's usually someone around to poke, prod, and lure out.

I hope you settle in nicely, join many, many roleplays, and have a grand ol' time! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome!

I am Yue, the other Mentor! Glad to have you join our little community! Aster already covered much of everything so if you ever need anything from Aster or I don't be afraid to reach out!

Welcome again and hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Good morning! Cool to have you here c: 'Different in another way' - I'm curious what you mean about that, because when I think about it, that is part of the description I'd use with CF. God, my English is horrifying today, but you get what I mean. Cheers, hope to see you around!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥