All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Morning!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Just a quick hello as I set up my account, before popping in to work. Old hat at rp, though I haven't used a forum in forever. So please be patient as I play catch up! Lol I'm easy going, just looking to relax and get back into creating. Always happy to chat about nearly anything.

~ R

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Morning!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:16 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And whatever this is, I hope you find all your writing needs are met! Welcome to CF! =)

I'm Asterous, one of the Mentors who lurks around the site to help out wayward travelers and roleplayers alike! Should you need assistance with anything at all, don't hesitate to let either myself, or my partner of many titles @Yue know. We'd be happy to help!

That said, I would like to draw your attention to the Rules to start off your journey. They're fairly straight forward, but again, any questions or concerns, we've got your back!

We've also got a chat for when you're between replies, ignoring replies, or just need a distraction (or to be a distraction). There's usually someone around, and at times it can become quite the place to be when you get several people talking at once.

Anyway, I hope you settle in nicely and find all sorts of writing partners to go on adventures with! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello, good early evening (for me), and welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am Yue, the other Mentor, the one of many, many nicknames that we gave ourselves. Aster already went over everything so if you have any questions, concerns, or want someone to chat just let us know! We're around pretty much every day at certain times.

Hope to see you around the site!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello! I don't come around here as often as I used to, but you seem very chipper and have a cool avatar, so hi! Cool to meet you.

Some people occasionally find the forums confusing, but they're pretty easy to navigate if you spend like, 10 minutes poking around, and the Mentors are only ever a PM away if you have questions. Hope you'll like it here!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome, welcome, weeeeeeelcome! Nice to meet you, enjoy the site and I hope one day soon our creative brains can collaborate!

→×← | +
MyCreations