All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:40 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello I am a writer and have been writing for over 15 years. I am in the middle of writing a few novels and love writing. !Girl

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:27 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome!

Do you love writing or do you l o v e writing?

Enjoy your stay! We accept all kinds here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:50 pm 

I'll make character profiles... when I have a chance.

Hello! Welcome to the site. If you have a love of writing then this will be a good place to express yourself. I so happen to love writing but only short stories or about the interesting dreams I have. Take your time and enjoy your stay here~ I will be seeing you around.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:13 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am too! I have two novels that are ready for editing... but that's my least favorite part so I keep putting it off. !shy

Anyways, welcome to CF! The perfect place for all of your writing and role-play needs! What are your favorite genres?

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:58 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Yo! Welcome to Creative Freedom! (CF for short.)

I am Yue! One of the Mentors and I say this because we are pretty much the site's little elf helpers that runs around helping new members such as yourself get acquainted with the site, answering any questions or concerns you may have, be your new best friend, help you start or find a roleplay, send you silly gifs, and pretty much be your all around helper and guidance when it comes to the site and roleplaying!

So in the short hand of things. Mentors are your pals and there is Me (pick me) and there is @Asterous, Aster for short as I call them, they also go by Peanut Butter to my Jelly, Half of Team Blue and Team Captain Marvel (what we mentors like to call ourselves), One of the Occupants of the Chat Floor (we tend to sprawl on the chat floor and make it our little hang out), and a lot of other nicknames we gave ourselves that I can't remember much anymore. Should write them down...

Anyway!

Before you get too involved with everything, make sure you've had a read over the Board Rules and if you have any questions about it, let me know!

Other the that, feel free to explore the site and if you have any questions about anything, please let us know!

Again, welcome to CF! You'll fit right in!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:34 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Look at all those welcomes! =)

And here to add one more, the other Mentor, and Yue's partner in crime! Welcome to CF!

That's really awesome that you've been writing for so long, and that you're writing some novels. The closest I've come is NaNoWriMo, but that usually ends up as a twisted mess far more complicated than initially planned...

But this isn't about me!

You've already gotten the Rules, so I won't throw those at you again (though I do encourage giving them a read), but I will point you in the direction of the Member Listings. They're a great way of finding writing partners other than in interest checks.

As you've been told, we're here to help with anything you may need, even if that's just to be a friendly person to talk to! My inbox and private chat are always open to you (and when I remember to refresh my page I promise to get back to you ASAP!). The chat is also a good place to meet people, so don't hesitate to hop in there and say hi!

All that said, I hope you find this place suitable for your writing needs! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon