All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:19 am 

Need steampunk rpers....

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, I'm new. I just joined and it was advised I posted something up. So, here I am trying to think of something to say and barely getting anywhere. If you want to talk to me then go right ahead and message me. If anything I need help getting around this site. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:55 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

This is where I come in and save the day!! Right? Right?? I save day!!

Welcome to Creative Freeom!

So uh, hi! I'm Yue. I'm a Mentor on this site and pretty much that means I get to help you and answer all your questions and get to show you how the site works and all that jazz! There is also another Mentor who is @Asterous and because we're silly and do this thing together we sort of created silly nicknames for each other and different titles. We're refered to as Team Blue (because Mentors get blue names!), Team Captain Marvel (because we're superheros and save the day, duh) and Peanut Butter and Jelly (I'm the Jelly), the occupants/owners of the chat floor and many many more. If you haven't already noticed, we're very silly people.

Anyway! Before we get into any of the good stuff, want to make sure you've had a look and read over the Board Rules.

Now that the seriousness is out of the way, time for some fun! So as I said, as a Mentor I am here to help you with pretty much anything and welcome you to the site. Since you mentioned you may need some help in getting around (I needed a bunch of help when I first started, I kept asking so many questions), I'll give you some basic info on how to navigate the site!

There is also this little Guide to Creative Freedom (I say little as a joke). I will mention it may be a bit outdated (working on it) but it's a good start as any to sort of get a better idea of the site and how it operates. Of course, please feel free to always reach out to me or Asterous (I call them Aster) for any questions you may have about the site or roleplaying in general. Our job is to help you get situated and answer any questions and help guide new members and it's something we very much love doing.

So in short. I am your savior and I have come to rescue you!!!

All joking aside. Please reach out if you need anything! We love hearing from people and always willing to answer questions or just be extremely silly with you and send a whole bunch of silly gifs.

Welcome again and I really hope you enjoy the site! It's a blast!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:06 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

-Slides in-

I'm here! Totally here! 110% here and ready to help!

Hi! I'm Aster, the other half of all those nicknames, and then some.

As Yue's covered all the basics, I'll just leave you with the open invitation to shoot me a PM or private message anytime! Be it for help with something roleplay or site related, or just to waste some time! Random gifs and pictures are optional.

Again, welcome to the site! I hope you find everything you're looking for and get wrapped up in several dozen roleplays!

Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey there! What sort of role-plays do you enjoy doing? My favorites are high fantasy and medieval, but I enjoy almost anything that has a good story line. Not that great at role-playing in futuristic settings though, but aside from that.

Anyways, welcome to CF! I hope you find everything you are looking for here and enjoy your stay!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:57 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello! Welcome to Creative Freedom friend!

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?