All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! It is so good to be here! My name is Jo, and I'm wayy too busy for this but hey, who cares, right? I'm a doggy daycare handler and receptionist, a labor doula, and a writer extraordinaire! (that last one is questionable, but I'm working towards it!) RPing isn't new as a concept to me, but I haven't really RPed before at all, so this is exciting! I enjoy fandomy stuff and original works, focusing on OC's for all stuff, because I have a hard time writing other people's characters as the protagonist in my fanfictions.

I've been out of the loop on content consumption for a long time (I have ADHD, and I just do too much stuff) but I'm hoping this will help me hop onto the bandwagon again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello my fellow "too busy for this, but who cares" friend! Welcome to CF, your new home, writing center, holding cell, and spawn point!

If you haven't noticed by now, we're a weird bunch, so tread carefully...or not...I'll leave that up to you!

Before you hop on any wagons heading to questionable destinations, please be sure to have read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated, but should they, anything, or anyone else raise any questions, concerns, comments, or inquires, don't hesitate to contact either myself, or my blue marked, Captain Marvel teammate, jelly to my peanut butter, floor sprawling partner in crime, @Yue! We'd be happy to assist in any way we can, and will gladly accept all the gifs, photos, and stories you have to share for repayment...or just for the fun!

As for specific roleplay-ness, interest checks can either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. As well, the Member Listings can help find people with similar interests, or even those who just look like fun to write with.

All that said, I hope you find everything you need to satisfy your writing needs, while joining in on all the wild antics that seem to inhabit the very walls of this place! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

We all know a thing or two about being to busy!

But I should say first: Hi Jo! Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am Yue, the other Mentor and all the silly crazy nicknames we gave ourselves (I completely forgot about the owners of the chat floor one!) and am always available for any questions you may have towards the site or even towards roleplaying.

So if you ever have any doubts, concerns, random questions, ideas you want to bounce off someone, or want to send a friendly hello with a funny gif, please feel welcome to. We love questions. We love silly stuff too.

Anyway! Welcome again and I hope you enjoy the site!