All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone!

A little about myself I am turning 33 on friday april 13th, I am open to any rp I do have a few triggers I must avoid namely violence against children, other wise I do well in male x male, Female x Male group rps not opposed to F x F just not experienced. Love all thing paranormal and fantasy, I would say I am semi-lit cause I wont write a novel as a reply but its more then just a few sentences. My weak points would have to be punctuation proper paragraph spacing. I do not work so I am home most of the time so I will reply with haste! If there is anything else you would like to know about me don't be afraid to ask!

!red_heart !Tongue !red_heart

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:55 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to CF, Mina! We're glad to have you with us!

We've got writers of all levels and experience here, so don't you worry about finding people to write with! If you take a look at the Member Listings, you can get an idea as to what some of the members here are in to. Browse through as many, or as few as you'd like, you may just find a great writing partner that way. We've also got a chat that can stir up some wild ideas, and keep you distracted occupied if you're up for some chatter. There's usually someone around to poke and coax from the shadows.

Before you fall down the rabbit hole of writing, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. If these, or anything else around the site sparks any questions, concerns, or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to either myself, or the other half of Team Blue/Captain Marvel/Rulers of the Chat Box Floor, @Yue! We'd love to help you out with anything that comes up, or even just to chat.

I hope you find this place to your liking, and get sucked into the madness that we have to offer! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:41 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and Welcome Mina Hart!
It's quite the enjoyable RP community here!
Looking forward to getting to know you and maybe RP some!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:51 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello and welcome!

I am the other half of Team Blue/Captain Marvel/Rules of the Chat Floor as well as the Jelly of the Peanut Butter and Jelly and I think a whole bunch of other nicknames we gave ourselves. Pretty much: HI! I'm Yue! The other Mentor!

You'll fit right in! Any questions you have, don't be afraid to reach out. We like questions. We thrive on questions. They keep us alive and healthy. They are the meaning of life to us.

Welcome again and enjoy the writing!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi and welcome to CF! We have all of your roleplay needs. ^_^

Also, happy early birthday! =D

I am a huge fan of fantasy myself, and have a fantasy roleplay named Hell Rising (another remake) that is always open if you'd like to check it out. It's got most of the races you know and one of my own creation.

I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do. XD

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:40 am 

Fear the plant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Happy birthday!