All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lee Has Arrived!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi guys! Just a quick intro post so you guys all know I'm not a spam bot and what I'm open to doing here.
My name is Lee, and I've been dying to get into RP again for writing practice. I'm working full time 8 hour shifts, and getting married in like 2 weeks and will be on a honeymoon for a week after that so I can't guarantee a whole lot of activity right this minute but I'm sure in the coming weeks I'll be free for lots of writing!

Quick question: I didn't see anything about fandom stuff not being allowed here and I'm a big Sailor Moon nerd. I'm gonna assume fandom stuff is allowed, based on the philosophy of the site. But if someone has a surefire answer to that I'd appreciate it!

My RP style can be kind of erratic. I can do two-paragraph to novel sized replies, just based on what sort of scene we're working on, how much time I have, and how the other person writes.

If you guys wanna talk fandoms, or anything else, I am so absolutely here for that. I'm willing to RP:

Original works! OCs are amazing!
Sailor Moon
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
The Office, American version (I know...weird) (Also wouldn't a Harry Potter version of The Office be freaking hilarious?)
Kingdom Hearts
The Avengers
Supernatural

But like, Sailor Moon or original stuff is my #1 right now so if you want, HMU and we can talk about it. I'm excited to be here and I hope it's everything I wanted in a RP site! Can't wait to chat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Lee Has Arrived!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Or whatever level this is. Do we even have clearance levels?

Welcome to CF anyway, Lee! =D

To answer your first question, fandom stuff is most certainly allowed here! Otherwise, I'd have been kicked off a long time ago. I know there are many others around here who write fandom stuff to some degree or another, so I would suggest taking a look at the Member Listings. These can give you some idea as to what other people are interested in, and can often be how writing partners connect. The interest checks can also be helpful in getting involved, or even just seeing what's out there.

Before all that though, please be sure to have taken a read over the Rules. Should these, or any other thing around here raise any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or the other half of Team Captain Marvel, the blue-marked ones, the jelly to my peanut butter, the [insert some other name here], fellow Mentor @Yue! We'd love to help you with whatever is going on, even if it's just to chat or share random gifs.

I hope we can offer you everything you've wanted in a roleplay site, and stick around for a good long time! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I don't think we have clearance levels Aster... or maybe we do... >.>

Oh, by the way. Hi Lee! Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am Yue, the other Mentor. The Jelly to Aster's Peanut Butter. The other half of Team Blue and Team Captain Marvel (fandom right there!). The... what was it? Oh! The What Infinity Ring holder (haven't mentioned that one yet). The many-other-nicknames-we-gave-ourselves-because-we're-silly.

If you ever have any other questions that Aster hasn't already answered, I am here as well! I like questions!

Anyway, Aster covered everything already but I do want to welcome you to the site and hope you enjoy and have a lot of fun and do a lot of writing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:28 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks for the welcome, guys! And all the helpful links. I've been looking for a RP home for awhile now and this one looks pretty great. I'll be sure to read the rules and play around on the site a little before I jump in and make a splash lol :D this is gonna be fun, I can tell