All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone!

My name is BMO, but you can call me Cat if you want to (I don't really care). I have been roleplaying for about 5 years and I roleplay anything, but I am a bit of a fandom roleplayer (meaning I roleplay stuff based off of shows/movies/books/video games/etc.)

Here are some things that I'm into:

- Overwatch
- Black Butler
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Disney
- The Concept of Wreck-It-Ralph
- Secret of Kells
- Song of the Sea
- The Breadwinner

There are tons more, but those are the main ones. Contact me if you'd like to rp!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello BMO! Welcome to Creative Freedom, aka CF!

My name is Yue, I am a Mentor on this site along with @Asterous who is my partner in crime. We're here to answer any questions, concerns, or we also take funny gifs in random PMs from time to time.

Before you start any new roleplays, please make sure to read the Rules and let me know if you have any questions!

Also, if you're looking for a good partner to roleplay with the Member's Listing is a great place to look, as many members will put up a resume of what they like to roleplay, a lot of them include fandoms and what fandoms they like to roleplay.

If you have any questions related to the site or any roleplay concerns don't be afraid to reach out! It's what we're here for!

You may refer to as as Team Blue or Team Captain Marvel or Partners in Crimes or Mentors. We go by many names now.

Welcome to CF again and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:58 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

^ Accurate representation of me 99% of the time! Rolling in, and sorta reporting for duty XD

Welcome to CF, BMO!

As Yue pointed out, we're here to help in whatever capacity you may need (and greatly appreciate random gifs from time to time)!

I got to say, I jumped at the mention of fandom roleplay...or rather roleplay in general. As has been pointed out, we've got a wide range of interests, including fandoms of all sorts so you shouldn't have a shortage of stories to write!

Again, any questions, concerns, funny stories, or inquires, we've got your back! It should also be noted, we also more recently (as in, while I was writing this) go by Peanut Butter and Jelly! =D

Now get out there and write some adventures! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you both for writing to me!

I'm really excited to start!