All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rebirthing of my Soul
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

As a few once new me, I once was here then left after sometime. Years ago. I barely remember the name I once was under and i do not want to go back to who I once was. Back when I started I was immature and ignorant, if I do recall I was in highschool when I first joined. I was a jerk and I will apologize.

My username is a reflection of a turn around.

You can call me Storm or Wick (which ever is the case I will not mind).

I am a friendly soul, love Horror, cosplay, games, card games, blackjack, role playing and writing. My state lives in the mountains of Idaho up far north. I'm an insomniac and have several conditions which make it hard to stand for long periods or even walk.

I missed having an RPG site as a home and I found this in my bookmarks.

Ally & Efer I really did miss this place and hope you will allow me to call this home once again.

I will always be here. You can reach me by Skype as well.

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:58 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

We've never met, but welcome back, Wick! =)

It's always nice to see returning members with an eagerness to write!

I'm sure you'll find many members with similar interests to your own (I for one love horror, and cosplay). The Member Listings should give you some idea as to what others are in to. You never know, you may just find some writing partners among the stacks somewhere!

I'll also link you to the Rules to refresh yourself on. Any questions, concerns, quotations, or inquires you may have (from these or otherwise), don't hesitate to grab either myself or the other Marvel clad individual of the blue mark, @Yue! We'd love to help you out, or just chat about any and everything!

Again, welcome back. I hope you enjoy your return to this land of crazy, and make many new adventures! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome back!!

I am actually a returning member myself but too new to really have been known or made friends when I first came and then sort of fell out of the site and came back about a year ago or so and am now loving this site more than anything.

Glad to have returning members!

As Aster already pointed out, I am the other Mentor so if you have any questions just let us know!

Welcome again and enjoy the site!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:57 am 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Sorry for the late reply to you both.

I am glad to be back and I'd love as much help as I can. I am not as savy with most MARVEL characters but I do have some knowledge. I am very glad to meet you both and I hope to later make some new friends.

I'd even love help getting some rps and such! I may only have one up but I'm known for making them on the spot!

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565