All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nice to meet you All!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi ! my name is FallofAtlas, inspired by the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I've been writing since about 2009 but I just recently became interested in roleplaying.I've already seen a few interesting threads so I'm sure I will enjoy my time here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:23 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello!! Welcome to Creative Freedom, also known as CF!

I'm glad to hear you already found some threads you're interested in and I'm sure yo're enjoy your time greatly because I do! :D

My name is Yue, I am a Mentor on this site along with my partner in crime @Asterous, we are here to help you with anything you need or any questions you have about the site, forums, roleplays, how to join a roleplay, to say hi, to be weird, to share funny gifs and memes, we're here for it all if you ever need anything!

Before you start joining all the threads (don't let Asterous encourage you to join them all!) please make sure you take the time to read the Rules and if you have any questions or concerns please don't be afraid to reach out through a private message or even through our lovely little chat at the bottom of the site where we will most likely be, doing random and silly things.

For interesting threads to join, just taking a look through any of the Interest Check will probably put a few roleplays on your belt! Also checking out the Member's Listing for like-minded partners to roleplay with is also a great step in finding and creating interesting roleplays!

Also if you ever feel a little lost with the site itself, here's a little Guide Lines of the site and if you're ever still unsure you are more than welcome to reach out and ask us questions! When I first started I was a tad bit lost and pretty much spammed this one Mentor with a bunch of questions but I have to say they were the most helpful in getting me use to the site since I was not use to forum roleplaying so if you do have any questions please don't be afraid to ask (I know I've said this a billion times already but I like questions and I like giving answers to questions because I'm weird, only explanation I have.)

Again, welcome to CF. This is an awesome and great site, you'll love it! Enjoy all the writing!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and Welcome FallofAtlas! (Good Book by the way) Look forward to getting to know you and maybe even RP with you sometime!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi! Hey! Hello! Howdy! Hiya!

Welcome to CF, Atlas!

Only a few threads have peaked your interest? We'll definitely have to fix that...don't listen to what Yue says, you should totally join all the roleplays! =D

I'm the other half of the Mentor duo who's prepared for you to spam me with all the weirdness and any questions that may come your way! I am especially good at rambling and fanning about any and all things superhero...so if you're ever in need of anything in that department, I've got you covered!

With all that oh so helpful nonsense, drop into chat, join a few dozens roleplays, embrace the crazy, and write an adventure! =)

Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon