All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Salutations, Y'all!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:40 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hiya!

I am old hat, but brand spanking new to this site.

Some stuff about me
-I've been a roleplayer since 2003 (any old timers here remember back when what used to be 'harrypotter.com' had a forum that was divided up by house? That's where lil' ol' baby me started)
-As a roleplayer, I consider myself to be literate, advanced, multi-para, whatever the kids are calling it these days, so I will be seeing you on the Alpha boards
-I can rock any genre, but I love anything with a touch of the fantastical
-I come fully loaded with ideas such as
>A steampunk, globe-trotting murder mystery

>A Medieval drama of revolutionary proportions

>A gritty dystopian with a shocking conspiracy

>A modern/semi-futuristic suspense story of desperate souls and how far they'll go for a death row pardon

>And my favorite of all (seriously): a fan-fic-y crossover of my favorite 80's fantasy films

Nice to meet you. Let's be friends.

~DxD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Salutations, Y'all!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It's official! We're friends now! =D

Welcome to CF, Diabolical! The place to be for all your roleplay needs!

If you haven't already noticed, we've got a great deal of roleplay opportunities, with a wide range of genres, characters, and plot lines. I would suggest giving the Member Listings a look over to get an idea as to what people around here are interested in. They're sort of like "roleplay resumes" and can have anything from likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and anything else that may have made its way in. Browse through as many as you'd like, PM some potential writing partners, and feel free to make one of your own to get your name out there for new and old members alike! The RP Bucketlist is another good place to see what people are after roleplay wise.

BUT...before you fall too far down the rabbit hole, please be sure to have read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated, but should you have any questions, concerns, inquiries, or just need some directions, don't hesitate to contact either myself, or my partner in blue @Yue, as well as any other member of staff who may be hanging around. My inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything from bouncing ideas around, helping with anything roleplay or site related, or even just to say hi!

From what you've listed, you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding people to write with. Post up an interest check, or poke around those already up for anything that may catch your attention.

We also have a chat if you're in the mood for some socializing or lurking. There's usually someone around to pull in and chat it up with.

I hope you find the place to your liking, and find some awesome stories to get involved in! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Salutations, Y'all!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:31 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am the Yue, the one and only and the partner in crim- I mean partner in blue! We're also refereed to as Team Captain Marvel

We're glad you can join this awesome site of awesomeness. Also Alpha is the best. I even have an interest check up in Alpha if you want to take a look: clickty here Interest checks are sort of the feel out for any interest before starting anything up so if you're interested don't be afraid to say so!

As Aster already said, if you have any questions, concerns, random gibberish, funny gifs, memes and more memes, or just want to say hello I am open to all of that and more!

The chat is also great for lurking... or chatting if that's what you're into (lurking is more fun).

Welcome again and have a fun and wonderful time on this awesome of awesomeness site!