All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bonjour, Mon Amis
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Salut, my friends. My name is Fran D'Arc, a seasoned roleplayer of eight years and I'm fairly new to this site. Regardless, I do hope that I'll find some friends and write to my heart's content on here.

I've been roleplaying since I was 12 on a now-defunct Zelda RP and later on Twitter under several characters (and hoo boy... I have a lot of them. From OCs to actual characters...) and a few multiverse roleplays here and there. I just don't know, but I'm always coming up with new original and fandom stories and my mind is always full of new ideas, new characters, new plots... you know? The whole shebang, but it's so frustrating when the intricacies of life get in the way (college, for instance). Still, I want to share my ideas with others and let the creative juices flow somehow.

My style? Well, I'm open to any form of writing depending on my partner except for one-liners. You have no idea how much I loathe one-liners... Truly a waste of my time and effort. My personal style is a semi-novella: not too little, but also not too much.

Genres? My personal favorites are "The Three F's": Fantasy, Fighting, and Fandom roleplaying (specifically Multiverse Fandom Roleplaying), however, if the story has a good plot then I'm all in. Again, I'm open to all types of genres and I'm completely fine with mature themes, so feel free to pitch your crazy ideas to me.

And what about me personally? First, I am bilingual. I'm fluent in English and French, so if I start to type in French, my apologies in advance. I'm also an avid gamer and a closet otaku.

Hmmm... What else...

Oh!

I also write fanfictions and original works when I have time. I'm currently working on a Resident Evil story and an Overwatch story.

I think that might be it for now before I start rambling. Anyhoo, I'm ecstatic to be on here and I hope to roleplay with you all.

Chao!

~Fran D'Arc

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Bonjour, Mon Amis
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:17 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have just started a high fantasy roleplay set in my own little world. Always accepting new characters! It's called Hell Rising (another re-make). I love my little world so much that this actually the third time I've started this role-play. Third time is the charm, right?

Anyways, welcome to CF! Here you will find all of your role-play needs and some pretty awesome people too! One-liner role-plays are only in the 'Omega' section.

I hope you have as much fun here as I do! XB

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:16 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome Fran D'Arc! Hoping you find this place as enjoyable as I!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

We've got friends and we've got writing! Looks like you're all set! Welcome to CF, Fran! =)

I think you would find Alpha to be to your liking. It has a minimum of 15 sentences per post, but you're free to do more!

Lots of characters you say? I know just the place to stash them! The Members Character Profiles! More or less with up to date security, all those characters of yours will be safe and contained here for others to see. On a similar note, the Member Listings are another great place to check out. There you'll find the "roleplay resumes" of many members listing such things as likes/dislikes, availability, experience, and all manners of other factors to entice potential writers. Browse through as many as you'd like, and feel free to make one of your own!

However, before you go gallavanting off, be sure to give the Rules a good read over. Myself or any of the other staff would be happy to assist with any problems, questions, or concerns you may have. My inbox and private chat are always open to you, so don't hesitate to draw my attention.

Speaking of chat, we've got one! If you're ever in the chatting mood, go ahead and jump right in. There's usually someone lurking around to pull into a conversation, and if not, there will be sooner or later.

Anywho, I hope you find the place to your liking and settle in comfortably! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon