All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ello mates, my name is Dex I am 19, and a pirate performer/reenactor.
I have been into role playing since I was about 9 making character sheets for D&D with my brother. I type fluently, hate when I spell things wrong and have to correct it because it should have been perfect before I sent it, typically am quite responsive and currently have all the time in the world almost to devote to an actual RP site.

Can do multiple writing styles depending on what is requested but I do prefer paragraph style by far.
I would urge you to not be afraid to message me if I happen to cross your path somehow.

I enjoy lots of different topics, genres, etc so don't be scared to table an idea.
Sarcastic as all get out as that's just how I have evolved to maintain my own sanity, I can come off as uncaring or cold, but that is not exactly true.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to my time on this site.

-Dex

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

A pirate performer? That sounds awesome! =D

Ahem...welcome to CF, Dex!

First off, before you get too involved here, there, and everywhere, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated, but if you have any questions, concerns, inquires, etc, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track! My inbox and private chat are also always open should you need anything, or just want to chat.

As well, we have this handy dandy section known as the Member Listings. Here you'll find "roleplay resumes" of many members with such things as likes/dislikes, availability, experience, and all manners of things that make make them a suitable writing partner for you. Browse through as many or as few as you would like, and feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people, places, and things to get you writing and keep you occupied! So get out there, do the thing, join a dozen or so roleplays, and have fun! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:53 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

There's a roleplay that someone started up recently titled: A Pirate's Life. You could see if they are accepting new members if it's something you'd like to participate in. =)

Hello and welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 pm 

Thank ye kindly, mate. I believe I may have glanced at it yesterday but I will definitely see if it is somethin I be fancyin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:32 am 

Fear the plant

Absolutely! Welcome aboard.

For a Pirates Life, the OOC is here with a bit of info: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=53074 and this is where you would post a character sheet (Jack posted a template). It is fantasy vs historical. I know we are in need of more crew. Jack is taking care of first mate/quartermaster (with an OOC cook), Mel is the Captain, I play doctor, and Wolven is master gunner, but there are certainly a lot more crew to chose from. We've only just started posting in character (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53083), so if you are happy with Cave standards, please do consider joining.

Though probably we're all terrible pirates and will drive you mad if you are versed in pirate knowledge. I argue while being mad, WE SHALL STILL HAVE FUN!