All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone! My name's Andrea. I'm 22 and still live with my mom right now. I have a full-time night shift job and I'm going to be starting culinary school in the fall.

At the moment, the only pets I have are all aquatic. I have 12 tetras, 2 guppies, a crab, I have many different types of snails, and I have roughly a dozen dwarf shrimp.

I've been roleplaying (or rping) for roughly eight or nine years. I started out on Quizilla when it was still this huge thing and was actually running. Sometime before the site was shut down, my rp buddies and I started rping through emails or outside messengers because it was more efficient. After all this time, sadly, all of them have left.

I look forward to enjoying this site and talking to you! <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I use to have a whole bunch of fish! Of course after the last one died we gave away the tank so that was the end of that. It's been furry pets since than XD

Anywho, welcome to CF, Andrea!

While you won't find many aquariums around here, you will find lots of stories to get sucked into, and a wide cast of people to meet and greet. The chat is often the best way to do that if you're feeling up to some chatter. As well, the members here have a variety of interests so you should have little problem finding or creating something you like. If you take a look through any of the Member Listings, you're bound to find someone of interest who could be a potential writing partner for you. Feel free to browse through them, as well as considering making one of these "roleplay resumes" of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self! It can be as basic, or as detailed as you like!

But before you get too invested in that, be sure to have giving the Rules a read over. Nothing too complicated, but if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of Staff. We'd be happy to get you back on the right path. My inbox and private chat are also always open to you for anything you may need, even just to chat. =D

I'm curious about your username. Is there a story behind it or....? Also, culinary school! That's awesome! My sister considered it at one point but changed her mind to computers instead.

I hope you settle in well, get some stories going, and have fun! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and Welcome AnnieB! Look forward to interacting with you here!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 am 

Fear the plant

Sure that's it, sounds like it is time for a game of mermaids.

Or something more dangerous, like a mara halddo.

Welcome to CF :)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:51 am 

Thanks for the greetings guys! As for the username, Asterous, is a combination of things. I used to want to be a teacher (and might still go for that in the future) so that's the Prof bit. Annie is the nickname my best friend gave me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello there and welcome! I'm 25. I enjoy looking at fish, but not so sure about keeping them. I do have two cats, a snake, gerbils, rats, and mice. XB I've been roleplaying for 10 years, got my start on a Code Lyoko forum until I got bored with the one or two sentence replies. Then I found this place and been here ever since.

While in high school, shortly after finding the Code Lyoko forums, my friends and I used to pass notebooks back and forth in the hallways. We were writing fanfictions and stories together. All but one has stopped writing with me now though, and the last one has a hard time balancing life, sleep, and work... Plus I moved a state and a half away, so that certainly didn't help.

Anyways, you have found the place for all of your role-playing needs! The people here are great, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you need it! I hope you have as much fun here as I do. =D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!