All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Greetings and salutations to everyone.

I'm new to this site, but not new to role playing! I like to play in third person, and have a wide verity of characters to use! Male and female both, and I am pretty literate. My posts are usually a few paragraphs and I prefer to RP with people who do the same. I am a full time working adult as well as a full time student. Meaning any RP I do might be subject to me having random bouts of slowness, due to work load. Though I do my best to let everyone know if that is going to happen.

My preferences are sci-fi, Omegaverse/ABO, fantasy, and futuristic. Though if it has a good plot I would be happy with just about anything! I also like smutty and darker themed RPs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:17 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

May I ask what you're studying? Whatever it may be, you're in good company. Student-ing and roleplaying is my specialty (maybe...sometimes...)!

Welcome to CF! =D

Whether you're able to post daily, or once a week, we've got you covered! With a wide range of writers with an even larger variation of interests, styles, and experience, you're bound to find someone that fits the bill! The Member Listings can give you a rough idea as to what people are into, as well as their own availability among other things. Browse through as many as you'd like and reach out to some people, you might just find that perfect writing partner! Feel free to make one of these "roleplay resumes" of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self as well!

But before you go off and have too much fun, be sure to have read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated, but if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track. My inbox and private chat are also always open to you for anything you may need site or roleplay wise, or even just to chat.

All that said, happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:46 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello and welcome to CF! You've found the right place! It sounds like Beta or In the Cave would be the best places for you, but I've already seen you posting in the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here! XB

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you guys for the welcome, and I am looking forward to chatting and role playing with new people!