All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm a writer.. in training at least.

For a long time now I've been plagued with inspiration, ideas and dreams. My creative side has been boiling up inside me and I feel it needs some sort of a profound release. I think that this place could be the new sanctuary my mad ramblings and musings need be set free.

On and off for years now I have written stories and short role-plays but never been fully committed to the craft. My life is busy, my schedule is often full and I don't have a lot of free time to spare …and yet, I find myself finally giving into temptation and decided to put pen to paper again.

I have a few ideas rattling around in my brain eagerly waiting to be birthed.

Too long I've let time pass me by.. so why not then? Here's my attempt at role-playing once again. I hope to meet other great people here with the same vulnerability to writing exciting and imaginative stories as I am.

It's a terminal condition, I can never escape the art of writing, not matter how much I try.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and Welcome Mixcoatl!
I get everything you say! Sounds similar to my story! I just recently got back into collaborative RP writing.
Look forward to reading your writings, and maybe RP writing with you!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:21 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

^ How I spend a large portion of my time, and maybe with that creativity of yours boiling over you can join me in this =D

Welcome to CF, Mix!

Be sure to check out the Rules before getting in over your head in roleplays and writing and needing a lifeboat to come pull you out. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to assist and get you back on the right path. As well, my inbox and private chat are open to you for your roleplay, site, and general life concerns. I'm usually around to chat. =)

If you're interested, the Member Listings could prove to be a good place to browse through. Here you'll find "roleplay resumes" of many members listing such things as likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and anything else that can give you an idea of whether or not they would be a good writing partner for you. Look through as many (or as few) as you'd like, and feel free to make up one of your own! They don't need to be fancy either, so just have fun.

All that said, I hope this place can provide you with the relief from your need to write! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:35 pm 

Thank you both for the welcome.

I already see myself staying up late at night writing replies in the company of the refrigerator light. :p

I posted a little something in the cave and eager to get started, just gotta wait for fish to bite.

The waiting game is never fun, even when you don't have spare time. Haha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:54 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I have the perfect solution to the waiting game...join so many roleplays you almost always have to reply =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 pm 

I found a couple already, thanks