All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! Im Melia94, you can call me Melia or Mel.
Im 23, female and im a passionate amateur writer. I love to RP, and i was on a game for fove years steictly because of the RPs i was part of. But then I had to say goodbye amd it fell by the wayside. But now, im kicking off my writer career and I realized that ive got some areas that I need help with. And its easier for me to learn through RPs than how-to's and do's-n-don't's. So my main purpose here is to strengthen where i am weak, and bring back my creativity.

I enjoy doing the following RPs
Adventure, fantasy, supernatural, anime, fanfictions (fan-RP?) but with OCs, and animals (wolves, foxes, cats are my most common ones but I'm open to other species)

In addition to being a writer, I am what I call a low-key otaku. I've watched a lot of anime, though I'm not as well-versed as a true otaku. Some animes that I've watched include
FullMetal Alchemist (both but prefer Brotherhood)
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto (Haven't finished it yet)
Pokemon (Indigo through to the second region, and then XYZ. Thats it...)
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I'm in book 3 of Korra
Full Moon wo Sagashite
and many, many more

I also watch Japanese Dramas, but my top favorites are Mischievous Kiss (AKA Itazura na Kiss) and Good Morning Call

Last edited by Melia94 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I wish I could say that about my writing...I'm so behind! Maybe you'll have better luck! =D

Welcome to CF, Mel!

You've come to the right place to get the creative juices flowing and have fun while doing it! We've got people with all sorts of interests, styles, and characters so you should have no problem finding something that works. If I may ask, what sorts of things do you write?

Taking a look at a few of the Member Listings will give you some idea of what the people around here are into and whether or not you would be a good writing partner with them. You never know, you might just find the perfect story here to get things going.

Just be sure to have taken a read over the Rules before you start too much. Nothing too fancy, but if you have any questions or concerns, my inbox and those of the other staff are open to you! If you have any further questions with anything site related or otherwise, my private chat is also available for anything from throwing an idea around, testing out a character, or even just to rant, rave, and chat away!

I hope this place works out to be a good place for you and that your writing can flourish! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:44 pm 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

We are glad to have you here with us Melia! This has been my second home for three beautiful long years, and I have loved it! I hope you will enjoy your time with us, and we look forward to your writing as it progresses!! My own has progressed fantastically since coming here, and there are those on here who are still helping me to improve by keeping their own standards high. Have fun here!!!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 pm 

@Asterous
Hello, and thank you for the welcome! You absolutely may ask what I write, and I take joy in writing Young Adult fantasy and romance but I do have a huge pile of fanfictions in the works.
I will go over the rules as soon as I have a free moment (suddenly nearly every site I'm on gave me notifs that I need to check...)

@Dnarion
Hi! Three years? Wow!
Question. Your profile pic. Did you choose that one because of who she is or simply because she's gorgeous? (silently hopes its the former because CONVERSATION TOPIC!)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Hello and welcome Melia!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 pm 

@Deumeawyn
Hello! Nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:45 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi there Melia! We have a lot in common! XD Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite movies of all time! ^_^ I haven't finished Naruto either, yet, and not sure when I'll get around to it... I haven't even started Naruto Shippuden. I haven't finished Full Metal Alchemist either, but that's definitely on my to-do list.

You've certainly come to the right place. CF has all of your role-playing needs. I've been here on and off for 7 years. XD I've also tried a few other role-playing websites, but this one is the best I've found and the only one that keeps me coming back.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:51 pm 

@Twilight_Cloud
Hello! Wow, we do have a lot in common, huh? lol. I love FMA and I've seen it about 3 times through to the end. I can't handle the first series because the last few episodes really messed me up. Brotherhood is my favorite and its so much better!
Howl is great! I want to read the book but its hard to find the time. Especially since I might have to resume my job-hunting soon.
thanks for the welcome.