All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello! I'm new
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:11 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello :) I'm Katie.

I've been roleplaying since High School. I slowed down in my rp after college because I had to find a job and then I was working and I couldn't find the time. I've role played in forums before until I found Tumblr and I spent most of my time there. Now I'm back and ready to get back into the rp world.

I have a few characters already in mind to write, they've been with me since I joined Tumblr.

I love to write fantasy plots.

I have a dog named Eragon, and a cat named Katniss.

I have to stay that I'm starting a new job next week, and I won't be around in the afternoon and evening because I'll be working 3pm to 2am Monday to Friday and some Saturdays. But I'll reply to stuff when I can.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello! I'm new
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Well it took a little longer than I had hoped, but I managed to connect this in some way, shape, or form to superheroes!

I know...Tigress and tigresswarrior aren't quite the same thing but welcome to CF anyway!

So you come with characters already made? Interesting, very interesting. We've got just the place for them! The Members Character Profiles, holding the good, the bad, the human, and the...well, everything else with mostly high success rates! Here you can also see some of the brain children of many other members. Who knows, you might just find someone of interest in there and have a story going in no time! Of course, I would also suggest browsing through the Member Listings. These are sort of like "roleplay resumes" that can give someone an idea as to what an individual is into roleplay wise, as well as whether they may be a good writing partner or not. Feel free to make one of your own to tell us about your roleplay self.

I probably should have started with this...but make sure you've read over the Rules! Nothing to complicated, but should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. This extends to anything roleplay or site related, my inbox and private chat are always open, even if you just want to chat.

All that said, we've got a fairly friendly community so get in there! Write some things! Chat it up! Be a goof!

Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:29 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Welcome Tigress Warrior!
I get what you are saying as I too have gone that route with my schooling and career.
RP seems to fall behind for a time, but returning to the first love really energises the soul!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 am 

I am also new, but I found this place really chill! Welcome and have some fun, RPing with people who love to do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:27 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Hello, Katie!!! Welcome to my beloved second home!! This place is truly amazing for those of us who love to write and role-play. I hope you enjoy your time here for many long years, and have many adventures...even if they do make one late for dinner. :D I love the names you gave your animals: Eragon and Katniss...too perfect! My cat's name is Jasmine, lol.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:46 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi Tigress! I have a high fantasy RP still in interest check mode... It's my own little world with some of my own creatures, but most you'd recognize from a typical Dungeons and Dragons game or fantasy movies...

Anyways, welcome to CF! It has all of your RP needs and the people here are great too. =D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 pm 

^^ Thank you guys

I'm so excited to get started.