All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello~
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi, I'm Az and I have been role playing for 15 years now. I enjoy coming up with original plots. I can play either gender and I can play multiple characters at a time. I have been on several different sites that have recently been dying and I am looking for partners that can help me create some master pieces!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello~
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:16 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome Az, you have certainly come to the right place! Many of us also use multiple characters at a time, including myself. :) I like high fantasy role plays the most. What's your favorite genre?

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Original plots? Check.
Multiple characters played? Check.
Plenty of people to create masterpieces with? Check.

Looks like you've come to the right place!

Welcome to CF, Az!

A quick (or lengthy if you prefer) look through the Member Listings should give you some idea that we've got a pretty varied group of people around here with a wide variety of interests. Here you can see individual member's likes/dislikes, experience with roleplay, availability, and any other number of things to help determine if they'd be a goog fit for you and your own interests. Feel free to make one of these "roleplay resumes" of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self, as well as to get yourself out there for other potential writing partners.

Before you get too caught up in all of that though, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated but should you have any questions, concerns, comments, or inquires, I'm only an inboxed message or private chat away! I promise I don't bite and you can come to me with anything you may need, roleplay related or otherwise.

I hope you find this place to be a good fit for you, and that you can get some awesome stories going! I look forward to seeing some of these plots of yours. Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome, Az, to my second home! I hope you have an amazing time with all the other fantastic writers here! There is quite a bit of original stories for you to look into, and I do hope you find several niches here to fill for years to come. Enjoy your time here.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien