All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Let's wreak havoc
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I could stare at my computer screen for hours and still have nothing better to say than... hi?
So I'm going to keep this short and simple. I'm here for the writing. I can't even remember when I started writing and roleplaying so I've been at it for a while. Haven't found my home yet though so this might be it, only time will tell I guess. I always enjoy a good, dark and destructive story and I have way too much time on my hands. That's basically it, I don't know what else to write so I'll just leave it here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Let's wreak havoc
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:52 pm 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to my second home, Havoc! I hope this is the place you decide to stay and share your writing. I have been here just over three years, and it is literally my favorite writing site of all time. Indeed, I ended up getting rid of the others. There are a wide variety of writers to work and play with - including some who enjoy the dark and destructive. There are also three different sections for writing on here: Omega, Beta, and Alpha. Omega is for writers who simply want to relax, and not worry overly much about sentence structure and such. Beta is more organized, but still more relaxed in grammar rules and the like. Alpha, my favorite, is where writers go who enjoy detailed posts, deep plots, and excellent grammar structure.

Enjoy your time here!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Last edited by Dnarion on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Not gonna lie, X-Men was the first thing that came to mind XD

Anywho...welcome to CF, Havoc!

As Dnarion said, we've got a wide range of writers here so you're bound to find someone with your interests poking around somewhere. I would suggest taking a look at the Member Listings to get an idea as to what are some of the popular genres around the site, as well as what individual members are up for writing. These "roleplay resumes" can give you a whole host of information on the writer, from experience, availability, likes/dislikes, etc. Feel free to read through as many or as few as you'd like, and even make one of your own to tell us a little more about yourself!

I would also strongly suggest (read: force you kindly) you to read over the Rules. Nothing too complicated, but if you do have questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'll do our best to get you back on track and back to writing! My inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything else you may need, such as a sounding board for ideas, or just someone to chat with =D

I know the pain of staring at a screen, wanting words to flow but coming up empty XD So you're in good company!

I hope you find the place to your liking and stick around for a good long while! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:43 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome Havoc! This place has certainly become my rping home! Before I found this place I was on another 3 or 4 sites, but this is the only one I've always come back to. It has all of your role-playing needs! I hope you find it just as great as I do! Plus the people are amazing!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Welcome Havoc! It is funny because I was at this vintage video game bar tonight, and they had an old Atari game called 'Major HAvoc'. I played it and it was quite fun! Anyway, look forward to your darkness!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~