All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:43 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all I am new to the forum nice to meet you all glad to be here,

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:55 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there, welcome to CF. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And we're glad you're here!

Welcome to CF, Gsain! =)

What sorts of roleplays do you like? Do you have a preferred genre, or favourite characters you've used? I'm getting ahead of myself...

Before you get bombarded with questions or get lost wandering the halls and pathways of the site, remember not to skip out on reading over the Rules. They're full of some useful information that should make your time here that much easier. Any questions, or concerns don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of Staff. I promise not all of them bite, and we'd be happy to lend a hand where it's needed. Similarly, my inbox and private chat are open to you for anything you may need, even if it's just to say hi!

Going back to my earlier questions, I'll point out one of the features of our site, the Member Listings. They're like "roleplay resumes" of many of our members, showcasing such things as experience, likes/dislikes, favourite genres and fandoms, availability, and everything in between. Feel free to browse through as many (or as few) as you'd like, and even make one of your own! They're a great way to find writing partners with similar interests, and many RPs can be started through a simple PM request.

Anywho, I hope you find the place to your liking, settle in comfortably, and become part of our interesting family. Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will find all of your roleplaying needs here. I've been on a few different forums myself, but this one is definitely my favorite! I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay with us crazies. XB

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!