All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome (insert gender), to the show!

Where do I begin?

Welp... I'm new to the group(obviously) and glad to be off my role-playing hiatus. I've been writing for a while now, and have even ran my own group at one point. Honestly, I was a bit overwhelmed by this site, but someone recommended I give it a try... and I will.

So, hello everyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello...
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Nothing to be overwhelmed about here. We mostly stay whelmed and act like crazy people with busy lives. Other than that welcome to CF

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Don't be intimidated! I know the layout of the site can be kind of overwhelming, but once you get used to the setup of the Index, you're pretty much golden. Roleplaying sections are separated by sort of experience level, for lack of a different way to put that, where Omega has no sentence count, Beta has a 5 sentence minimum, and Alpha has a 15 sentence minimum. I'm sure our Mentor will be around shortly but if you need some help navigating, I have a few helpful links in my signature.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

KittiQueen wrote:
Nothing to be overwhelmed about here. We mostly stay whelmed and act like crazy people with busy lives. Other than that welcome to CF

Stay whelmed? Young Justice reference or...never mind, I'm determined that's what it is! XD

Ahem...

Hello! And welcome to CF!

And we're very glad that person recommended you give this place a shot! Here you'll find people with all levels and experiences of roleplaying, as well as varied genres and ideas.

To get you started, make sure you've taken a read over the Rules. Any questions, concerns, or any other form of inquiry, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track! On a similar note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering half a dozen questions, throwing some ideas around, or even just to say hi! I promise, I'm one of the few who doesn't bite =D

I'll also supply you with some helpful links to read and keep in your back pocket if you so need. Here's a Posting Tutorial and Tips, as well as a Complete Guide to Creative Freedom. Again, any questions, ask away!

That should be enough to get you started, but don't let that stop you from poking around and exploring on your own as well.

Here's hoping you settle in comfortably, and stick around for a good, long time! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Post subject: Re: Hello
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:03 pm 

Floating

Asterous wrote:
KittiQueen wrote:

Stay whelmed? Young Justice reference or...never mind, I'm determined that's what it is! XD

It is! I’d forgotten you would’ve understood that reference.

CF is also a place were you find out a lot more than you’d realise appreciate the little things. Grammar, running jokes, plot points, checking in, show references etc.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:40 pm 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

You are more than welcome here! This place is one of the single most amazing writing sites you will ever find, and it is my second home! I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many wonderful writers here, and plenty of variety in ideas.

Have Fun!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien