All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello I am ArtDoc, I go by ArtDoc cause on one really obscure day I barely remember I was talking to someone on steam about what I should use as my username from then on. They told me to combine my interests into a user name, so I used my love for art (specifically drawing) and my enjoyment of the show "Doctor Who" to come up with ArtDoc. Most of the time I use Art_Doctor but I decided I would shorten it for this site.

Im 13 and I enjoy writing as well as a lot of other things. I'm currently teaching myself piano with a little help from an amazing friend who plays guitar. I thought it would be fun to exercise my mind by joining a roleplay forum. I've always been interested in things like DnD and stuff like that, but ive never had anyone to do it with so this place seems like the perfect place.

Anyway I can't wait to start diving into this site and having fun.

-ArtDoc (The best person in the world)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: My Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there and welcome to CF.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: My I
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:11 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

I didn’t know it was possible, someone with both my age and an interest in music and my interest in shows. Its an awesome day. (To the actual stuff) Welcome to CF where dreams - i mean rps - slowly but surely come true!

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Post subject: Re: My Introduction
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Later than I wanted to be but...

Welcome to CF, Doc!

I wish I could play an instrument, alas my sister got the musical talent. Oh well. But props to you for taking the initiative to teach yourself!

Anywho...on to business!

If you haven't already, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track. On a similar note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering a couple dozen questions, throwing some ideas around, or even just to say hi. I promise I don't bite! =D

I'll also direct your attention to the Member Listings to browse at your leisure. They're sort of like "roleplay resumes" where members can list such things as their likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and anything else including the kitchen sink if you so choose that may fit. Feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self. They're a great way of finding potential writing partners with similar interests, or even with interest in something you would like to try yourself.

I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you and you can get involved in many, many adventures! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon