All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 pm 

We're not here to talk about my surrender, we're here to discuss yours.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Just kidding about the cryptic part because I am too nice to be cryptic. lol

But anyways, hello everyone! I am not entirely too sure what to ever put here but I will give it a shot.

I may be new to the site but I am certainly not new to the art of roleplaying or roleplaying on forum sites. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, both Game Master and involved, so I have a lot of writing experience under my belt. I am also adaptable to anyone's writing style but tend to lean towards Advanced, or as Creative Freedom puts it, Alpha. I can do Beta, too. I am primarily looking for one on one roleplays but whenever I get settled, I wouldn't turn down a group roleplay or two. I haven't even checked out my own profile yet but feel free to have a look whenever I do so.

That's all that I will put here for now but my inbox is indeed open, always so feel free to hit me up anytime.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Cryptique.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:04 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am one of the creatures that lurks in the shadows. Always watching.

An Alpha roleplayer seeking primarily one on one action, eh? Perhaps we could create something together some time, depending on your interests.

If not, I'm sure you'll find something that suits you! We're all pretty laid back here. Even the ones that swear up and down that they bite, worry not, they've had their shots. And are mostly harmless regardless of what they might have you think.

So that's that. Hope to see you around, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask the little blue creature, who should be around soon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:06 am 

sithlordofsnark wrote:
Hello there and welcome to CF :)

Hello there! Thank you so much for the welcome. :)

Sound of Silence wrote:
Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I am one of the creatures that lurks in the shadows. Always watching.

An Alpha roleplayer seeking primarily one on one action, eh? Perhaps we could create something together some time, depending on your interests.

If not, I'm sure you'll find something that suits you! We're all pretty laid back here. Even the ones that swear up and down that they bite, worry not, they've had their shots. And are mostly harmless regardless of what they might have you think.

So that's that. Hope to see you around, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask the little blue creature, who should be around soon.

Thanks so much for the welcome! Hm, perhaps, I did look at your resume before I was even approved and it looks like we might be able to create something together so I’d be happy to discuss whenever we both get the chance. :) I am ready for just about anything that anyone throws at me!

I hope to see you around, too and even write with you! Can’t wait. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:09 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Sound of Silence wrote:

I'm here! I'm here! What did I miss? =)

Welcome to CF, Cryptique!

As Sounds has said, any questions, comments, random facts, or concerns, both myself and the rest of the staff are here to help. My inbox and private chat are also always open to you for anything you may need, even if it's just someone to talk nonsense to or try to figure out a roleplay idea.

If you haven't already, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. And problems, don't hesitate to let us know!

I'll also point out the Member Listings for you to check out (though from the sound of it, you've already found them). They're sort of like "roleplay resumes" where members post such things as their experience, likes/dislikes, availability, and anything else that may fit to attract potential writing partners. Feel free to make one of your own as well to tell us a little more about your roleplay self!

Hope you get settled nicely, find some awesome stories to write, and become part of this crazy place! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 pm 

Asterous wrote:
Sound of Silence wrote:

I'm here! I'm here! What did I miss? =)

Welcome to CF, Cryptique!

As Sounds has said, any questions, comments, random facts, or concerns, both myself and the rest of the staff are here to help. My inbox and private chat are also always open to you for anything you may need, even if it's just someone to talk nonsense to or try to figure out a roleplay idea.

If you haven't already, please be sure to take a read over the Rules. And problems, don't hesitate to let us know!

I'll also point out the Member Listings for you to check out (though from the sound of it, you've already found them). They're sort of like "roleplay resumes" where members post such things as their experience, likes/dislikes, availability, and anything else that may fit to attract potential writing partners. Feel free to make one of your own as well to tell us a little more about your roleplay self!

Hope you get settled nicely, find some awesome stories to write, and become part of this crazy place! Happy writing! =D

Ah, I knew there was something I was forgetting, I forgot to read the rules. lol But thanks for the welcoming and I’ll be sure to get my resume up soon or later tonight. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Cryptique! This is my second home, and I am glad you have come to join us here. We have some truly amazing writers wandering about. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Alpha is my preferred section to write in. My own roleplaying days began with tabletop games, but advanced to where I am at now. That was almost 30 years ago.

In any case, have fun!!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:19 pm 

Dnarion wrote:
Welcome to Creative Freedom, Cryptique! This is my second home, and I am glad you have come to join us here. We have some truly amazing writers wandering about. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Alpha is my preferred section to write in. My own roleplaying days began with tabletop games, but advanced to where I am at now. That was almost 30 years ago.

In any case, have fun!!

Thank you so much for the welcoming, Dnarion! :D I hope to make this site my second home, as well and super stoked that I came here. This site does indeed have some amazing writers and so far, I am enjoying my time here. :) Since you are an Alpha writer, maybe we can come up with a story one day?

But I intend to have fun on Creative Freedom. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 am 

I am back on the site, Y'all!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:39 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Cryptique wrote:

Welcome back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:43 am 

sithlordofsnark wrote:
Cryptique wrote:

Welcome back.

It feels good to be back. :) Thanks for the welcome back.