All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:17 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, hello. I've started this three or four different times thinking on what I wanted to say or how to say it. Personal things are rather difficult to write; losing myself in a world where I am not thinking of myself is a lot more fun and entertaining then little old me.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention; I'm not a bot.

I guess a Question and Answer style might be the best way.

Have I role played before?

Yes, a time or two (or three).

What kind of characters do I like to play?

Male. I am horrific at playing female characters. I've done it a time of two and ... it was not pretty, I don't know how to think like a woman.

What genre?

Any, I'll play fantasy through sci-fi. I do tend to get into the technical side when doing sci-fi so generally only do that with someone I know well. As not many people are interested in my theories on how to get a space ship to travel faster than the speed of light.

I posted something you didn't like.

Tell me, on a forum style RP this is a mutual thing. If you really find something objectionable, let me know about it and I'll rewrite my post / submission / what ever you want to call it. I don't mind, this is for entertainment ... if you're not being entertained, there's little point.

Hours active?

Unfortunately, I have a real life. During the week I'll be active a couple of hours a day at most. On a Sunday and my one day off in the week I can be more active, but ...

Pet peeves?

I really don't have any. However, if you want to role play with me. Please don't post a sentence back on a regular basis. For instance asking your character a question and getting a sentence back is fine, but doing it every time is not cool with me. I know people make typos, I don't care about your spelling (though I typically like you instead of 'u' and are instead of 'r') as long as your intent is clear I'll roll with it.

Setting Rules for RP.

Well, this one is tough. I like to go where the role play goes. However, if there are certain things you don't want your character to encounter, let me know ahead of time. I don't want to deal with ruffled feathers, again, this is supposed to be fun.

I guess that's enough of an introduction. If you have anything specific you would like to know, ask, the worst I can do is tell you I'm not comfortable answering it.

On another note, happy chanukah, merry christmas or what ever you celebrate.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:32 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to the mystical lands of Creative Freedom where any sense of free time is gobbled up by the sheer mass of stories and ideas being thrown around like a giant game of dodgeball!

*Ahem*

Let me just check off that you're not a bot...

And now that this order of business is out of the way...

Hey there Coral, and welcome to the site. =D

We've got plenty of interests scattered around here so you're bound to find some similar people somewhere.

Be sure to give the Rules a read over if you haven't already. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate a second to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to get you sorted out and back on track! On a similar note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering some questions, throwing some ideas around, or even just to say hi. I promise, unlike some, I don't bite! =)

We've also got a nifty place called the Member Listings where you can find "roleplay resumes" of many members listing such things as their likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and anything in between or slightly related. Browse through as many (or as few) as you'd like, and feel free to create one of your own to share your roleplay self with the rest of us. These are great places to find people with similar interests to yourself, and often a PM to them is enough to get the ball rolling.

With that said, get out there and create some adventures of your own! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there Coral and welcome to CF :)

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:02 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to CF

(I'm so sorry :,) )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:38 am 

Sound of Silence wrote:
Welcome to CF

(I'm so sorry :,) )

That’s so funny! That’s pretty much what got me to pick the name!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 am 

Back from hiatus!

Welcome to CF dear....

I daresay I am a longtime member, though there are pthers that far surpass my experience and time here.

Your Introduction was well made and caught my eye.

I see youre into sci-fi as a potential topic of discussion. I too enjoy the rather nerdy or geeky technical side of such writings. Indeed I rarely am able to find a willing partner for such adventures!

If youd like, feel free to PM me and we can chat about it or any other topic you wish! :)