All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hello to all
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

im new here and like reading philosophical books in free time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: hello to all
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:52 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

One thing I could never (and still can't) get into is philosophy so major props to you for reading that stuff in your free time!

Also, welcome to CF!

Here you'll find all sorts of people with all varieties of interests, all looking for the common goal of writing! I mean, just take a look at some of the Member Listings and you'll see what I mean. There you'll find a sort of "roleplay resume" of many members listing such things as likes/dislikes, experience, availbility, and anything else they may have thought to include about themselves and their roleplaying. Feel free to browse through as many (or as few) as you'd like, and maybe even make one of your own!

But before you do all that, if you would please make sure that you've read over the Rules, that would be awesome! Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get back on track. On that note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering a few questions, throwing some ideas around, or even just to say hi! I'm usually around, and if I'm not, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you find it to your liking and settle in comfortably. Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:32 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello, Bhadaa. I tend to philosophize at times when lost in thought. I never took philosophy in college. I know a little about Geeks and Romans.
"Friend Romans countrymen lend me your ears." Such eloquent manners for a violent society.

I am glad your here and I hope this becomes your second home. It is mine. I love rping and creating with others. Chat or pm me if you want. Have fun!