All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why hello there.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey there, I'm not terribly skilled at introductions. In fact, I can be quite introverted at times, but I do enjoy roleplaying and world building especially. It has been a few years since I've roleplayed in forums rather than explicitly through chat and IMs. My hope is that the more I exercise my writing, the better I can become with portraying characters in an interesting a believable way and working on writing more descriptive yet still entertaining settings. Honestly hoping to find a way of re-igniting my long neglected passion for writing and getting my skills up to par.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Why hello there.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

greetings to you fellow introverted roleplayer! you may call me TCK. welcome to the site and id be more then happy to discuss some ideas with you when you have time

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here
Character Bios found Here

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And a hello right back at 'cha! Also, welcome to CF!

You've come to the right place to re-ignite that passion as you're in good company of fellow world builders and writers. Just take a look through some of the Member Listings to get an idea for what some of the members here are interested in. Here you'll find a sort of "roleplay resume" showcasing such things as like/dislikes, experience, availability, and everything in between! Take a look through as many, or as few as you'd like! And feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self!

Before you get into all that though, make sure you've taken a read over the Rules. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to help you out! On that same note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answers to a few dozen questions, help with fleshing out an idea, or even just to say hi. I promise I don't bite! =D

Again, welcome to the site, I hope you find the place to your liking and settle in nicely! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:32 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)