All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone,

I have been rping for probably around ten years and I just love to write. Currently I work for FEMA and Gamestop along with making games on the side. I'm also working on my Bachelors degree. I play both male and female characters and love to double. Hit me up if you want to rp.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:18 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey there and welcome to CF. Nice to meet you. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:40 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey there! And welcome to CF!

You make games!? That's awesome! Something I would be rubbish at anyway, haha!

I'm sure you'll find some people around here ready to roleplay with a range of interests across the boards. Take a look at the Member Listings for ideas of what some of the members around here are in to. Those are kind of like "roleplay resumes" listing such things as experience, availability, likes, dislikes, and anything else the author may have thought to add. Feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little about your roleplay self!

However, before you get to into all that, please be sure to have read over the Rules. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to help you out! On that same note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering several dozen questions, to bouncing some ideas for a story around, even just to say hi! I promise, I am one of the few who doesn't bite! =D

I hope you find the place to your liking and stick around for a good long while! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon