All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ello!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ello everyone! I’m new to this site, though I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time. So, just a little bit about me:
If I’m not walking, I usually have skates on my feet.
I love drawing, and have an Instagram for my art, that I’ll share if asked about it.
Video games are an addiction of mine, along with horror movies and documentaries.
I cosplay from time to time, and I watch anime(which I haven’t gotten to watch much of lately).

That’s about it, so again, hi!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ello!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:43 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Sailor! And welcome to CF!

What kind of video games are you into? And what kind of cosplays have you done? As a sorta cosplayer and gamer I'd love to hear!

Also, what kind of roleplays do you like or find yourself gravitating to? I'm sure you'll find something here of interest to you as we've got a wide rage of people with all sorts of likes. I would suggest taking a look through some of the Member Listings to get some idea of what some people are into. Here you'll find "roleplay resumes" listing such things as experience, availability, fandoms, and anything else that may have sounded like a good idea to throw in. They're a great way to find potential writing partners. Feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self.

Before any of that though, if you would be so kind as to take a look over the Rules, that would be awesome! Any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself, or another member of staff. We'd be happy to get you back on track. My inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answer a couple dozen questions, bouncing an idea around, or even just to say hi! =)

I hope you come to find the place to your liking and stick around for a while creating many adventures! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:25 pm 

I’m mostly into fantasy style RPG style games, with Skyrim and Kingdom Hearts being my favorite. As for cosplays, I’ve done some simple ones: Frisk, Videl, and Roxas(Organization coat), though I’m working on starting my first armor and weapons build.

And I’ll have to get one of those filled out xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:59 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I love Skyrim! It's probably a good thing I don't have my Xbox at school, I'd get nothing done XD

I'm with you on simple cosplays. I've done Loki, Nightwing, Star Lord, Yondu, and Peter Parker (can't get much simpler than that, haha). Though I want to try a few others when I get the chance.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am 

Asterous wrote:
I love Skyrim! It's probably a good thing I don't have my Xbox at school, I'd get nothing done XD

I'm with you on simple cosplays. I've done Loki, Nightwing, Star Lord, Yondu, and Peter Parker (can't get much simpler than that, haha). Though I want to try a few others when I get the chance.

xD it’s probably a good thing I don’t own a Switch, because I would be playing Skyrim everywhere.

My goal is to make two of the armors from Ronin Warriors for myself and my sister.

sithlordofsnark wrote:

Thanks! x3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Sailorsldrhaku wrote:
Asterous wrote:

xD it’s probably a good thing I don’t own a Switch, because I would be playing Skyrim everywhere.

My goal is to make two of the armors from Ronin Warriors for myself and my sister.

sithlordofsnark wrote:

Thanks! x3

You're very welcome. :)