All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey all.

New here and looking to see what's about. Hope to see you all in here and make some great friends!

~Eiara

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:51 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Eiara, and welcome to CF!

You've picked a good place to make some friends, and get an inside look into the crazy shenanigans some of the locals get up to around here.

Before you get carried away, or turned around in the mess, take a read over the Rules. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or any of the other staff people who may find poking around. I promise, not all of us bite!

My inbox and private chat are always open to for anything you may need, from answering a series of incoming questions, bouncing an idea around, or simply to say hi! I'm usually around, and on the rare occasions that I'm not, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Another fun place to check out would be the Member Listings. Here you'll find a sort of "roleplay resume" from many of our members showing such things as what they're looking to write, their favourite genres, availability, and anything else they may have included. Feel free to read through as many (or as few) as you'd like, you never know if you'll find your next writing partner there. Also, why not make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self? It won't hurt, I promise! =)

I would also suggest taking a look through the various interest checks in the roleplaying sections (Omega, Beta, Alpha) to start your writing adventure.

Hopefully you find the place to your liking, and we don't scare you off! All the best! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:15 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Ahoy! Love the username. Go meander about the site (there's a lot to explore, CF has been around for a looooong time by now!), stop by the chat toward the bottom of the site every now and then, if that's your thing, and just, y'know, have a good time! Have you roleplayed before?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:22 am 

Fearless Sissy wrote:
Have you roleplayed before?

Indeed I have, although it has been awhile.
I've been looking into writing a book, however I find that I've lost some of my "Mojo" with writing as there's simply not enough practice.
So I'm really hoping that this can create the spark I'm after!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)