All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! I'm Emberly, new to this site but not to rp. I work in a bookstore and enjoy writing, reading and playing video games in my spare time. As far as my rp interests go I usually like things to have some sort of fantasy/supernatural element to them. Romance isn't a must but I do enjoy it as part of an rp. I enjoy creating and putting a fair amount of work into the characters I play. I probably spend entirely too much time working on my character sheets haha. I have in the past hosted a few successful rps and it was a lot of fun but I usually wait to do that until I've been around a place for a little bit. I can be pretty shy but I find rping helps me to come out of my shell.

Well I suppose that's good enough for an intro. Thanks for reading!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Emberly, and welcome to CF!

We've got fantasy and supernatural elements to please just about anyone...I think. Well, if not we'd love to see what you've got up your sleeve. I'd suggest taking a look through the Member Listings to find those with similar interests to yourself, though you've chosen too highly popular genres so you should have no troubles there. Feel free to make a "resume" of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self!

Before you get into all that though, take a read over the Rules, any questions don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd love to help you out!

My inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from bouncing an idea around, getting some questions answered (relevant or not), or even just to say hi!

Where you and I differ, I hate filling out character sheets! I can get an idea for a character, but trying to solidify that and get it down in writing is a task all its own!

I hope you find yourself at home here and happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Working in a bookstore, what a fantasy job! I'd love that. I know the feeling of spending entirely too long on my character sheets as well, so you have a partner-in-suffering here.

What kind of genres are you into?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello Emberly and welcome. :)