All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:24 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

こんにちは。私の名前はりちゃあどです。

I can't really speak or read Japanese yet but I hope to change that by learning the language. I would welcome any role players who can speak and write Japanese or especially those that are Japanese who would like to help teach me.

I am from the United Kingdom and am a professional .NET software developer who likes heavy metal music. I am also a H.P. Lovecraft fan.

I'm gutted that the next series of Game of Thrones will be the last. I'm even more gutted that there won't be a season 4 of Dark Matter.

I joined two other roleplaying sites. One was very Call of Cthulhu specific and seems to have very little activity on it. The other one is busier but is very Fantasy / D&D orientated and that's not really my thing.

I'm hoping I can find players here for a freeform horror game I'm planning on running.

I have an account on twitter: https://twitter.com/thedarkincode, @thedarkincode

Last edited by UnculturedGaijin on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Hey, and welcome to CF!

Unfortunately I don't speak Japanese...but someone around here is bound to, right? Welcome nonetheless.

Before you get into the site too far, if you would read over the Rules that would be great! Any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff. We'd be glad to help you out!

My next little bit of helpfulness is the Member Listings. Here you can find "roleplay resumes" of many members including such things as interests, style, and availability. Feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little, or a lot, more about your roleplay self.

With our wide range of members with varying interests I'm sure you'll find something that catches your interest. Of course, we'd love to see what you come up with too!

My inbox and private chat are always open to you should you need anything, even just someone to chat with.

Hope to see you around the site! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 am 

Thanks for the welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:37 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

クリエーティブ・フリーダムへようこそ!

I'm at my 3rd smester of a bachelor's in Japan Studies and am well on my way to consider myself intermediate at the language. I haven't been around CF in forever, and I don't have much time to write, but recently I've felt an itch to get slowly back into it. Hope you'll have fun with us here!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:06 am 

Thanks for the welcome, fearless.

Perhaps you could show me how to search for people on Ameba? I found some english articles online but they are grossly out of date and the newer ones seem to only concetrate on Ameba Pigg! It took me almost two days just to get my profile updated and post my first microblog.